Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 22 questions
votes
yes, i cut mine and used it on a 27" monitor. you can cut it and the rest will work, but the ones you dispose will not.
Jan 23, 2014 by howie
vote
yes I have. I use it on a Panasonic 55"...I just ran it across the top of the back edge...about 1 1/2 inches from the top edge...plugged in to the TV USB port turns on and off with the TV...since it has no dimmer...the tilt would reduce the reflecttion off the back wall making it seem a little dimmer...its not too bright others wise...I like it....I have on each TV(3)....JimC
Aug 12, 2013 by James T Cunningham
votes
Don't think so. this one has way more than 6 LEDs
Nov 2, 2014 by JH
votes
That sounds like what I did, and the results were quite satisfactory. I started near the USB port on the back, went up one side of the back several inches from the edge, made a right-angle turn, then across the back near the top, another right angle, and down near the other edge. The tape does not do a "flat" bend very well, so in my case, about 2 inches of the tape did not stay stuck to the TV case. I planned for the bends to be between 2 LEDs, so now those two LEDs shine more outward than backward. The resulting dispersion of the light works fine for me.
Mar 1, 2014 by Jeffrey M.
votes
It should, especially on a stand. Just manage your cables and you will be fine. Anything poking out will cast a shadow.
Jun 27, 2014 by J. Davis
votes
My light goes out when I turn off the TV, then about 1 minute later it turns on for 2 minutes, then turns off. I'm guessing it is something the TV is doing. I have a Vizio LED.
21 days ago by BostonBob
votes
I have used this with an active 3dTV. I have found the flickering to be un-related to the 3D, as it sometimes flickers a little bit whether using 3D or not. I usually flick the light that is having an issue, or unplug the lights and plug them back in, and that usually fixes it.
Mar 7, 2014 by E. Jones
votes
Mounting in the center will work but being only 1/2 inch from wall the spread will be limited. Perimeter would be better. With such a large tv you could get two and go round the entire thing with some overlap possibly. You can mount it any where you like it is just like a sticker but it must be behind the tv or it will distract the eye.
9 days ago by C . Diesel
votes
I've read that if u don't get the led color right (Kelvin) then the colors will not look correct, so you can put something together, maybe to help with eye strain in really dark rooms, but then the colors might not be correct. If say just spend the few dollars, I have it on two tvs and it really does make a big difference.
Oct 23, 2014 by Marc
votes
My comes on with my TV so when the set's off it's off
Oct 18, 2014 by will jordan
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers