5.0 out of 5 stars Choc Spirits
Very good product, was surprised at the very good condition of the item's
arrival, nothing broken or leaking.
Bought item for my wife for Christmas and have had to hide it from friends
to have any left for her.
Would buy this item again.
Published on January 14, 2008 by John K.

2.0 out of 5 stars hit or misstake
I read a few reviews before ordering but should have read them all.
When someone raved about the gran Marnier, I ordered just to get
Eight of those. Well, I got none. Read more reviews and
See what they are doing. Don't understand why though. Would it
Really be too difficult to either include more variety, but fewer of each,
Or.......ready for...
Published 10 months ago by mike m.

5.0 out of 5 stars Choc Spirits, January 14, 2008
This review is from: Anthon Berg Chocolate Liqueurs with Original Spirits - 64 pcs. Gift Box (Misc.)
Very good product, was surprised at the very good condition of the item's
arrival, nothing broken or leaking.
Bought item for my wife for Christmas and have had to hide it from friends
to have any left for her.
Would buy this item again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size for 'bottles', November 23, 2008
I used to purchase liquor-filled chocolate bottles for X-mas for quite a few years. They were excellent and hoped to get them THIS year. The product web site was being upgraded so I had to 'settle' for these. What a nice surprise to find that they truly were NOT 'second best' These 'bottles' were much larger than the ones I used to get, hence, more liquor filling. I'm not that familiar with all the true tastes of the different 'spirits' but I felt they were all very good. I'd recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, December 13, 2007
These are freakin amazing. The Grand Mariner alone is worth the cost. Buy one for yourself, and one for the rest of the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, March 18, 2010
MIGS (United States) - See all my reviews
We had received the Anthon Berg 64 piece Chocolate Liqueurs with Original Spirits as a gift for Christmas 2008. When I saw these on Amazon I ordered them for my mother right away (for Christmas 2009). The price was very competitive, best I'd seen actually, and we already knew the chocolates were superb. Well, there was a problem with almost all of the chocolates arriving damaged which dries them out. I made a remark on Amazon and the Candy Shoppe contacted me to get in touch with them. I'd like to mention that The Candy Shoppe was professional, polite and cheerful, explaining to me that in an effort to be more "green" they were working out issues finding suitable packaging. That's understandable and commendable. What was even more impressive was that they had my replacement order packed and shipping WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM. The chocolates arrived undamaged and as delicious as we remembered them. We will most definitely be buying from them again in the future when we are looking for this wonderful product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Contents not as listed, but still looks and tastes great!, December 1, 2010
Received this today. I purchased it as a gift so I won't be able to rate it for tastiness until Christmas, but I did want to note that the included liquors are not as listed in the description. While it does include the Cointreau, the Grand Marnier, the Cutty Sark, the Jack Daniels', and the Galliano, the other three are different than what is described. The description says the other three are Danzka Cranberyraz Vodka, Drambuie, and Borghetti, but instead they are Sauza Tequila Gold, Malibu Caribbean Rum, and Southern Comfort. Just be aware.

Updated 1/1/11: We ate some of these last night, trying the Galliano, the Cointreau, the Grand Marnier, and the Malibu Caribbean Rum. The foil on the bottles looks great and is easy to remove without looking cheap. Tiny and adorable. The bottles are made with a very smooth and delicious dark chocolate which I really enjoyed, almost needed some milk to wash that down. I spilled just a little of the liquor when I got to that part of the bottle, but my husband didn't spill anything, so it's not a constant. I loved the Galliano and Grand Marnier chocolates; the flavors of the liqueurs went great with the chocolate and the Galliano was only a little boozy. My husband liked the Malibu Caribbean Rum, but found the Cointreau to be a bit too strongly boozy for his tastes.

Love these, would absolutely buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product terrible seller, February 1, 2009
Just a quick note. The item is great. The party I gave it to loved it.
Now the bad. I tried 3 times to contact the seller to make sure the item was received on time, which was Xmas. After 3 attempts and no replies the item arrived on the 30th of December. I have yet to hear from this seller and would advise steering clear of this person or company whatever the case may be.

If you want it on time pay a bit extra and let Amazon handle it I'm sure you'll be much more satisfied unless of course you do not care to get it where it's going sometime or whenever this seller deems it appropriate and convenient to him and not you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Office Treats!, December 4, 2012
I buy these every year to give as gifts to my coworkers (about 14 people, so they each get 4). I divide them up and put them in little gift bags and put a little note with them that reads, "Some Christmas "spirits" just for you!" They're a big hit and not too tough on the pocketbook. Also, they are slightly chunkier than the VSC chocolates. So for a few extra bucks, you get bigger bottles and more of them. I would have uploaded a comparison picture, but the option wasn't available for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best we've had!, January 17, 2011
I ordered these for our family Christmas celebration after reading other positive reviews - and they are great! The similar chocolates I ordered year before last were okay but the Anton Berg chocolates were "gourmet". You can actually taste, and discern, the liqueurs in each one and the chocolate alone is delicious. I was especially pleased at the quantity as well as the quality for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!, January 14, 2012
These are tastey, fresh chocolates and very different treats. The added benefit is when its cold outside, place one in a cup of hot coco or into a great cup of coffee for a great treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Innovative liqueur shots, November 15, 2008
This is the Best Buy! Irresistible flavors and nice dessert during parties, enough for a small group (and a good discussion topic!)
The box arrived in pristine condition within 3 days for regular delivery. Very good service from the seller! Will recommend as a good gift item for the holidays.