5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets
Published on September 27, 2011 by ilovebridge

3.0 out of 5 stars decent
Its...ok. first self tanner I've ever used. You have to use just the right amount. At first I didn't use enough and it did nothing then used too much and it made my legs orange. I think I've found the right amount to make it look like a light tan. Overall, its a pretty good product. Kind of on the expensive side though.
Published 18 months ago by Onemind

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets, September 27, 2011
This review is from: Anthony Logistics for Men Self Tanner with Anti-Aging, 2.5 Ounce (Misc.)
Moisturizing, creamy yet light, and has an anti aging complex that appears to make my skin look brighter, smoother and even. So, it actually works. Has a pleasant, relaxing lemony citrus scent. The color is extremely subtle, so don't expect to look really bronze, more of a warm glow. That being said, you never have to worry about having an orangey self tanner face or make a mistake, blends in perfectly. I bought this after not being able to find the Shiseido for Men self tanner (I think it's discontinued) and I surprised myself by liking this better, considering the Shiseido was VERY high quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars overpriced, January 25, 2014
Works well, but I have found others tanners that work equally well for 1/4 to 1/3 of the price. There you have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 31, 2013
Works well, noticed that my skin looked younger thanks to the anti aging complex, also moisturizes and gives a nice hint of color. All Anthony products are great.

3.0 out of 5 stars decent, June 5, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, April 28, 2013
Decent fragrance but doesn't provide a lot of color. I'd really like to get an unbiased opinion on the best mens facial tanning lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars light color with no odor, April 7, 2013
The product produces a light color. It has a nice scent when applied and then when activated, it has no odor

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tanner, December 30, 2012
I'm a pale guy. I am 24 years old, in excellent shape, and I've been told good looking, but paler than a twilight character, I can't tan to save my life. Having said that, I was looking for something that I could use on my face that wouldn't make me look orange and at the same time wouldn't break my skin out. This stuff is pretty good. Smells pretty good, non-greasy, and doesn't clog my pores. Also, I actually get compliments on my skin when I use it. I usually apply it at night right after I shave (blond hair so slow growing beard). I would also recommend that you shave before you apply this stuff because if you have light facial hair it causes an "orangeness" beneath your beard. That is the only places it ever gets orange, possibly because the hair prevents you from rubbing it in all the way. It can stain your eyebrows so be careful in that region. The only real downside is that it doesn't seem to last very long on your skin, maybe 2 r 3 days before you need to reapply. That isn't a big deal considering the natural color it gives. I use it on my face and neck. It looks great and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fake don't bake, August 28, 2012
Great product. Works well. Definitely makes you look tan without going to tanning bed. Smells good and lotion is smooth. Will absolutely buy again.
I wish they had this before I went to tanning bed years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great self-tanner, August 8, 2012
As far as I can tell, this product is pretty much discontinued, which is a shame because it's the best self-tanner I have ever used! I'm a woman but was convinced to try this men's tanner... I love it! I hope it will come back, or at least continue to be available here.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 24, 2012
I have an olive skin tone and I use this product every day after shaving. I get great color without harmful uv rays. Would definitely recommend.

Anthony Logistics for Men Self Tanner with Anti-Aging, 2.5 Ounce