From the Back Cover
Regional Director, Justice for Children
In this book we answer all these questions and more.
- Is there evidence that someone other than Casey killed Caylee?
- Who else had access to Casey's car ?
- Is there a real "Zanny the Nanny"?
- Did Cindy lie about searching the Internet for "Chloroform"?
- Is there something suspicious about Casey's friends?
- Was any evidence sealed from public view by court order?
- Is there evidence that Casey was pimping Caylee for sexual purposes?
- What's the real reason Casey failed to report Caylee missing for 31 days?
- Did Casey abuse or neglect Caylee?
- What is child abuse and neglect?
- What dysfunctional core issues did Casey and her parents exhibit?
- How can we prevent another similar death?
- How can we make meaning out of this tragedy?
- What is a likely future for Casey and her parents?
- What can we learn from this painful story?
About the Author
England Law|Boston where she teaches a seminar on
sexual violence and directs two projects under the
school's Center for Law and Social Responsibility. A
former Visiting Scholar at Harvard law School, Wendy
is a former prosecutor who specialized in child abuse
and sex crimes, and appears regularly on all major
network and cable news programs.
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a therapist and researcher with over 30 years of experience working with patients who have had childhood trauma, addiction and PTSD.
He is the best-selling author of Healing the Child Within, Memory and Abuse, The Truth About Depression and The Truth About Mental Illness, in which he describes what are erroneously labeled "Mental Illnesses" and suggests safer, proven, more effective ways to heal these frequently painful conditions.
Find Charles and Barbara on the Internet at: cbwhit.com
Barbara Harris Whitfield, RT is in private practice in Atlanta, Georgia with Charles Whitfield MD doing individual and group psychotherapy for adults that were repeatedly traumatized as children. She is the author of seven books.