Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 31, 2015
Mimi Eye Cream was provided at a discount for my review. Opinions are my own and this is my honest review. I am impressed with this product. The ingredients include collagen - that plumps up skin, licorice root extract - to help with dark circles and Vitamins E and A. It comes well sealed in a bottle that is protected from sunlight and is dispensed using a pump. The eye cream is white in color, non-greasy and spreads easily. What I really like is there is no noticeable scent and the eye cream does not cause any sting or discomfort to my skin. I only need to use a small amount, it absorbs and dries quickly and is not sticky. I apply this in the morning and let it dry, then apply my regular makeup. My makeup goes on smoothly over the eye cream and doesn't feel heavy. I also use this before bed and I like the results I am seeing. My dark circles seem to be less noticeable and the skin around my eyes seem more hydrated. No animal testing is done with this product and it comes with a no questions asked money back guarantee. I honestly feel confident recommending giving it a try. I definitely plan on continuing to use it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 4, 2015
As a woman in my 40's, I have started the battle to stave off wrinkles. The skin around your eyes requires a special kind of moisturizer so when I was given the opportunity to purchase this Mimi Fontaine eye cream at a reduced price to test for quality, I was ecstatic. There were several things I really like about this cream.

1. The pump makes dispensing easy. I like that you do not have to unscrew a lid to get to the product.
2. A little goes a long way. One pump dispenses enough for both eyes.
3. The cream absorbs well and without any greasy feel leaving my skin feeling silky smooth.
4. There is no stinging or burning. I was able to use it on the sides of my eyes as well as underneath.
5. I noticed a visible reduction in the bags under my eyes. I don't have wrinkles to attest to wrinkle reduction but I have confidence that this will help prevent the formation of them.

Overall, this is one of the best eye creams I have tried. It will definitely become a new part of my skin care regiment.
on March 5, 2015
I have always had dark circles under my eyes. When I was younger it was easy to conceal with makeup. Now that I'm older these dark circles aren't so easy to cover up. Adding in the fine lines around my eyes, I decided to shop around for some anti aging creams.
This cream is nice and thick. It is easy to apply and blends in thoroughly to the spots that need the most care. The smell is soft and subtle and the cream itself is very mild. I did not experience any irritation at all. Just one small pump covers a lot of area, so use sparingly!
Since using this product, my eyes look more youthful. The skin around my eyes is definitely brighter and the dark circles aren't as noticeable! Fine lines are no where in sight. When I put my makeup on over this cream, it doesn't clump or effect the application of my concealer. I absolutely love this product and will be buying more!
on January 28, 2015
I love this stuff. I have noticed a difference in puffiness and dark circles in just 2 days.
on February 14, 2016
I have recently dealing with some health issues which have been really taking a toll on the amount of rest I get. I have had a few well meaning people point out to me how exhausted I look. I am very self proactive about my skin care and do my very best to discourage age from showing itself on my face. I have been on the hunt for an eye cream, since that seems to be the one area on my face which has taken the hardest hit and is the hardest area to keep looking fresh and energized. I have been using this product for several days, a little more than a week, in fact. I am already seeing improvement. I have even had a few of those same well meaning folks tell me they are happy that I appear to be getting more rest. For the first time in months, I didn't feel like I needed to take the extra step of under eye camouflage when applying my makeup. I felt as if my skin and my eyes were bright and awake looking. I am seeing less appearance of dark circles, the skin is less dehydrated and more taught without being tight and uncomfortable. My lids are not as puffy and the area underneath is no longer what you notice when you look at me. I love the richness and texture of this cream. It is thick, without being heavy, and goes on smoothly, leaving your eyes feeling pampered and hydrated. I am so grateful that I received this bottle at a promotional price, as that will make the next purchase, just that much sweeter. I am offering my unbiased review in exchange. This is a wonderful product that has boosted my confidence.
on February 13, 2016
I started using the Mimi Fontaine Eye Cream - about 10 days ago. The product description states that it helps reduce dark circles under your eyes, fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness. I am 64 yrs old turning 65 in May. I have all of the above mentioned problems. This product is for sure the best eye cream I have ever used. As you can see in the before and after pictures. The first picture shows a lot of dryness and deep dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. After 10 days you can already see a difference in the next picture. There is more moisture and less dryness. My dark circles and puffiness have diminished a bit. Now I am almost 65 so I didn't expect miracles, but I like what I see so far. Can't wait to see how much more benefits I will see in the next 10 days. I like the pump dispenser because I can control how much I pump vs drops and tubes of cream. The cream glides softly under and all around my eyes. It also absorbs into my skin without leaving any oily residue. I use it before I go to bed and in the morning. I can still wear my concealer and makeup on top of it without it cracking or affecting my makeup. Just one pump goes a long way. My eyes are very sensitive so while the cream does not irritate my skin, I have to be careful not to get the cream in my eyes because it does sting; other than that, I absolutely love it.

I received the Mimi Fontaine Eye Cream from Perfection Products at a discount in exchange for my honest review and evaluation. I give it 5 stars.
review image review image
on February 29, 2016
I am such a good daughter. I shared my eye cream with my mother. She was over and complaining about how drained she felt and looked (her opinion). She commented on my eyes and how I was looking more rested than I had been and that my dark circles that I normally have didn’t seem as dark. Honestly, I had not noticed the difference. I have suffered from dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember. I am always looking for something that will hide them, but never seem to be satisfied. So, I was surprised when she mentioned it and very pleased. I mentioned to her that I was trying out a new eye cream and offered it to her to see what she thought of it. She’s been using it for two weeks and I am starting to see a difference in her too.

I had heard of Mimi Fontaine before so I was familiar with the quality of the product. Trying it, I like the consistency of the eye cream. It goes on smoothly and does not irritate my eyes. It is definitely a product that I plan to keep using. It is a bit pricy, but you don't have to use much to see the results.

I reviewed this product in exchange for a discount on the purchase of the product. I paid for it; I did not receive it for free.
on March 6, 2015
I have only been using this product for a few days, but I can absolutely see a difference in the dark circles, and the fine lines around my eyes. I applied it before my make up in the morning and before bed. A tiny bit goes a very long way. I have very sensitive skin, it did not bother my skin at all, and it soaked in immediately, without leaving a greasy feeling. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dark circles or fine lines.
review image
on February 18, 2016
I was so excited to receive this product as I suffer from chronic fatigue/sleeping problems and shift work that take their toll on my eyes. The cream comes in a classy, easy to use pump and goes on very smoothly and absorbs quickly. I feel like it energizes the areas around my eyes immediately after each use! The scent is very very subtle and if I had to describe it, I would say it's a "clean, fresh lotion" scent, very pleasant and nondistinctive.

Unfortunately, after I received the product, I happened to get a head cold (and lose some sleep from it) and then life happened and I did not use the product consistently (recommended is twice daily). The photos show before and after 17 days but I don't feel as if it is an accurate depiction of effectiveness as I am still sick in the after picture. I plan to try to be more consistent with application and post another after picture once I'm well. I will say I'm impressed I don't look worse in my after picture given the circumstances.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review and all ideas are my own.
on March 11, 2016
I like this product. My need was not severe and so it is hard to see any obvious results. Below I have before and after pictures of having used the product for four weeks. In this time I did my best to use the product for the recommended two times daily. Unfortunately I suffered a drawback with sickness and the added stress of the children getting sick as well.
The product is smooth and creamy and goes on nicely. It kept my eyes moisturized in our house where our woodstove is burning often and the rest of my skin is dry and flaky.
I love the design of the container. It stands up in my cabinet saving space and doesn't fall over every time I get in there like some of my other products. The lid is easy to remove and goes back on fast. The depresser releases just the right amount of product quickly and easily every time. These don't seem like a really amazing features, but when you realize you have five minutes to get out the door, every second is precious.
I hope you give this product a try.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.
review image review image review image