5.0 out of 5 stars Book
Good quality fast arrival just as described in the comments exactly what I needed for my class I am taking
Published 13 months ago by priscilla decker

3.0 out of 5 stars Are we there yet?
Published 19 months ago by gin mcmillin

3.0 out of 5 stars Are we there yet?, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Anti Bias Education for Young Children and Ourselves (Paperback)
This is a good starting point for an Anti-biased curriculum, but I don't think it has achieved a truly unbiased perspective of culture, community and education. This book reduces certain ethnicities to nothing more than a color with little regard for their heritage, class, or culture. Other ethnic groups are regarded with complete respect and advocacy, so if you happen to have children of the respected groups in your classroom then great! If not, then keep looking for a text that will be more respectful and inclusive of all children, families, faiths, etc...

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, February 15, 2014
This book was in bad shape for what it costs. Until this book we had been really pleased with all the books we had gotten.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, October 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations, January 20, 2014
L. M. "Leslie Miller" (los angeles, CA, california, US) - See all my reviews
It served me well in my class, because I had to share it with others who could not afford a book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-virus book., June 3, 2014
I am satisfied with this purchase, because I bought it for cheaper price, and it helped me a lot in my Child Development class.thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Textbook is Awesome, February 21, 2014
It was the perfect textbook for my Child Development class. Eady to read and organized so I can easily access information

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 28, 2014
Help with my studies so much. Came in at the right time I needed it

3.0 out of 5 stars Book was fine. Shipping process too long for college, September 9, 2014
Book was fine. Shipping process too long for college text

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 25, 2014
Good for School.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 16, 2014
no complains

Anti Bias Education for Young Children and Ourselves
Anti Bias Education for Young Children and Ourselves by Julie Olsen Edwards (Paperback - October 1, 2012)
Used & New from: $13.87