Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Accessory Pro® Anti-Fog Inserts compatible with all GoPro® cameras - 16 Pack
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 7, 2014
Did have some fogging in a warm-to-very-cold transition. Real problem, though, is they are full of lots of white powder, and not the good kind. You can deal with this, but be aware of it. If you give them a few brisk finger flicks, you can get rid of most of it. Keep wiping out the inside of housing if you see the dust accumulate. First time, I opened up and quickly stuck three in there, and wound up with so much dust inside it did show in shot.
on May 30, 2014
Have not had the GoPro too long but we used these in Hawaii and did not have one problem with humidity… I’m trusting that they will work in the snow this winter as well. If they don’t I will revise my post. They don’t get a 5-star as the product does shed which can result in ‘lint’ on the inside of the GoPro.
on April 9, 2014
Used these on several dives in the Caribbean with my Hero 3+. They say to bake between uses but microwaving worked fine for me. You probably don't need 16 - maybe go with 8 unless you're doing a liveaboard or something and want to open the camera between dives.
on February 19, 2014
It works.

Most of the times on tropical water or on hot summer weather, I get upset with a fog on the Lens...

I used that and it works very good.

This is the second time I bought.
on October 22, 2013
The inserts are properly sized for our GoPro HERO 3 Black and performed their task well. The camera chamber remained moisture free through our country wide (month long) train trip. Highly recommended.
on November 3, 2013
Anti-fog inserts work great. Other people complained of their cameras fogging up when going from an A/C environment to the humid outside (in the tropics) but I had no problem with this while using the inserts.
on September 6, 2013
Could absorb moisture better - i've used it on a sunny day, on land, and after several minutes there still was a moist buildup around the lens. Next time i'll put 2 or 3 in, that should work better I reckon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2014
I have used this and no fog has developed in my GoPro 2 and 3. I died them in oven and the seem ready to go again. I did have to cut one in half to work in my GoPro 3.
on February 3, 2014
I place two of them inside the housing during a snowboarding trip. Worked as expected. I re-use the same two over the course of 3 days without any issues.
on April 7, 2014
These are great, I took them on a five day dive trip. I did about 20 dives and only had to use one strip. They are totally worth it

See 1 answered question