Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

on January 4, 2012
$10 for 3, prime shipping. This product is the best compromise between the very expensive branded screen protectors and the dirt cheap, just pay for shipping protectors. When reading reviews, keep in mind that air bubbles are caused by specks of dirt. Tiny hairs may cause bubbles at first but they go away after a day or two of use. The bubbles that don't go away are caused by specks of dirt. You have to clean well and even then you cannot expect perfection. This product is a good product, it's your own application that makes a difference. I have purchased enough screen protectors and never understood reviewers who say "there is a reason why these come in packs of 2,3,6 etc" I've always got them on satisfactorily on the first try, with replacements for later. Clean multiple times & use your old protector or tape to pick up stray specks of dirt and lint. I usually peel off the screen protector back completely, and while holding the edges only bend the screen protector and line up the holes for the button and the camera, then let go and smooth out. I've had people at the store do them for me and that's the way they have always done it. It's quick and minimizes the chances of getting dirt on your already clean screen. I'm sure paying more money will get you a fantastic screen protector that won't have bubbles even if there is dirt on your screen, but otherwise you can't find a better compromise than this. I usually stay clear of dirt cheap protectors because they're usually very thin and flimsy, scratch easier and are harder to apply resulting in more bubbles.
11 comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2011
This is a good product - it protects the screen from those ugly fingerprints, and the screen is still sensitive and works great with the protector on. HOWEVER, be careful applying! Here's the tips that I learned in order to make sure the protector goes on smoothly and bubble-free:

-Make sure the iPad's screen is totally clean of any fingerprints and dust. Even the tiniest speck of dust will create an air bubble.

-The protector has two ends: the home button end and the camera end. The pull tab starts at the home button end, but I found it was much easier to start with the camera end. The camera hole is tiny, so its much easier to start with that to make sure it lines up perfectly.

-Don't just rip the film off the bottom; do it gradually as you stick it on to the iPad. That way, no specks of dust will get on the sticky part of the screen protector.

-Use a credit card to remove any air bubbles after applying.

I did this and it works great.
0Comment|136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2011
The anti-glare screen protector for my iPad2 is good. I did not have any issues in applying it on the iPad2 screen. I can see the screen contents even when I take it outdoors
on April 23, 2012
Fits perfectly and stays on! It is not hard to get it on, but you MUST have the screen completely clean, including lint free. Anything will cause a bump in the cover. The screen protector stops glare and fingerprints and has a cool feel on your fingers.

I've read some other suggestions from other users to apply the protector in a humid environment such as in a bathroom when someone is showering and I think that is a good idea. I didn't do it, but should have as I had to toss the first protector I put on because it had too many lint spots. The second one went on fairly easily and I was just too lazy to wait for my wife to shower so I could put the other protector on.

You should buy it.
on November 19, 2014
difficult to apply - wasted a few
on November 16, 2015
I purchased this screen protector for a kids tablet with a durable case.

I purchased it December of 2012, a couple years later and still working strong!!!! We are now on the final out of the 3 pack but for it to have lasted that long is crazy!!!

They truly are anti glare, we wanted one that would not glare when driving on trips and the sun hits it and something that would hold up to a 5 year old. This protector did just right!!! We are in the process of upgrading him to a new ipad and I will definitely look for this brand in his new one!
on December 1, 2014
Takes the quality of HD away - makes things not as clear.
on May 18, 2012
This is only the second screen protector I've put on a tablet. The first one was on a Gen8 Archos 101. That one, not from CrazyOnDigital, took a long time to get right.

This Matte film went on quickly and easily. No bubbles except on my white iPad 3's bezel. Not even worth getting out.

With patience and cellophane tape for redos you chould have a wonderful experience.

I'm very happy with this product.
on October 1, 2012
So I've had this product for about 3 weeks and I definitely am NOT enjoying the way this screen compromises the text on the ipad. I decided to take it off.

When I read "MATTE" on the item description, I thought it was the touch. but I realize they are trying to implement somewhat the same anti glare technique used for bigger monitors which are usually viewed like 3 or 4 feet away.

This however, doesn't work well for an iPad, because I usually am lying in bed, surfing or reading, and I'm half a foot away from the screen. it compromises text clarity. Even images look a bit more dim.

I have astigmatism and this matte screen makes me feel like Im seeing blurry again.

Theres nothing wrong with getting it on. The issue here is how blurry the ipad becomes.

so take my advise, if you don't want the glare, just put the brightness all the way down, and get a "CLEAR" film protector.

I just changed mine out and it does make a huge difference!
on August 9, 2013
I can't stand when people leave terrible feedback for these screen protectors. Any bubbles that show up are the result of user error, not a poor screen protector. If you don't properly wipe down your screen and keep it free of any dust/lint/dirt, then yes of course you will have air bubbles. If you don't apply the protector slowly and steadily, pressing out all air as you go along, then yes of course you will have air bubbles.

Of the 3 that come in the pack, the first one went on smoothly after a few attempts. It works perfectly, cutting out glare so that I can use my ipad outdoors without having to turn my brightness all the way up. That first screen protector protected it until I dropped my ipad and shattered the screen, but the protector prevented the cracks from spreading further until I got the screen replaced.

When I got the screen replaced, I used screen protector number 2 (which applied perfectly the first attempt) and it is currently on doing its job. Should I ever need to swap it out, I still have a third one left.

I highly recommend these to anybody with an ipad. It does cut down the clearness of the screen just a tad, but you gain such a wider field of view, you never have to worry about glare or sunlight, and you can turn down your brightness saving battery.