5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
They protect my wife's iPod, and reduce glare. Went on easy enough. Still easy enough to see and use the touch screen.
Published 12 months ago by M S J

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice and thick but never sticks!
Started with most of it sticking, but eventually all the stickiness went away and it started to bubble. Waste of money.
Published 14 months ago by Amanda Jinnie McManus

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice and thick but never sticks!, July 13, 2013
Amanda Jinnie McManus (Aurora, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti-Glare Screen Protector Compatible with Apple iPod nano (7th gen.) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., May 23, 2014
I wouldn't buy this again. It is just a thin piece of plastic. Not like the screen protectors that you would get for a Nook, for example. There is no sticky on the underside. It only stays on by static cling. Yes it was only $.99, but geez.

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTED MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 15, 2014
Herbert Bertrand, Jr. (Lafayette, LA United States) - See all my reviews
ITEM WOUILD NOT ADHERE AS ADVERTISED. I WASTED MY MONEY AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT AS INTENDED. I WOULD NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM AGAIN.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, January 14, 2014
The quality of the screen protector is very cheap, it won't even stay on my iPod. You are better off spending a few more bucks for a better quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical but Not Enough to Buy Again, November 11, 2013
The screen is easy to put on, but a few bubbles still appeared. However, you can only see these bubbles when the nano is off (black). Also, I don't particularly like the feel of the screen protector. It is too scratchy and not smooth enough. Overall, it fits my needs, but I would buy a different screen protector next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, September 22, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty item that I did not follow up on with seller, July 22, 2014
The anit-glare screen would have worked great, but the stickers that were on it left a very sticky residue, and I could not get it off. I pitched the item. I did not contact the seller to see if they would replace it, so it is not their fault on that avenue. I simply did not have time with grad school and work to mess with a faulty item. I don't know why anyone would put stickers of any kind on an anti-glare protector! While it is always great to give the seller a chance to make right, it is frustrating to have to take the time to do so, especially when that time is pretty much nonexistent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 5, 2014
Good

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, I guess -- kind of thin, but ..., July 2, 2014
Janet S. Cowan (Mt. Shasta, CA USA) - See all my reviews
okay, I guess -- kind of thin, but then again so is the iPod. I didn't keep the iPod it was on because it didn't work, so I can't really comment any further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 29, 2014
Perfect fit to my ipod nano!

Rate and Discover Movies