5.0 out of 5 stars It is very clever and very funny
Published on March 19, 2012 by muse

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Fan
I was not a fan of this product. The book is very thin and there is only one joke on each page. If you have been to the website, those jokes are the ones in the book. This was definitely not worth 10 dollars, and I would not suggest it to anyone. I was quite dissapointed.
Published on December 21, 2011 by Jokester

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very clever and very funny, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor (Paperback)
The lack of a punch line is in fact the punch line. So says the author. It took me a while to get it but indeed that is what makes this book so funny. I find anti jokes to be very clever and very laugh out loud funny. After opening the Amazon box I started reading the set up line to my partner and then (after an appropriate pause) zapped her with the anti joke anti punch line (sometimes there are no punch lines - you gotta read them to see why this works as humor). After about two or three, huhs?, it clicked and now she is laughing as much as I am. I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that there was a problem with the early print run and that must have been the reason for the one or two negative reviews but it has clearly been corrected by Amazon. The book arrived exactly like I hoped it would. 100 pages with 100 anti jokes. If I were as clever as some of these jokes I'd end this mini review with a short mini anti review. But alas...

5.0 out of 5 stars genius!, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor (Paperback)
This book is genius..these jokes reveal our habitual expectations (the set up and punchline) with hysterical (truthful) answers that show how much life has thankfully changed toward groups that are often the butt of jokes. Gay, blonde, black men will feel liberated reading this funny book. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., March 30, 2012
This review is from: Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor (Paperback)
Love it, most of the "jokes" are just my sense of humor. Think it'll make a great conversation starter at parties. Totally worth the ten bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Like The Site You Will Love The book, March 1, 2012
This review is from: Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor (Paperback)
I love the site and love the book. It makes a great coffee table book and conversation starter. I love when friends come over and "don't get it", but after reading a handful of antijokes they catch on to this brand of humor and we have a great time reading jokes to each other. I would highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice collection of Antijokes, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor (Paperback)
I ordered this book as a Christmas gift for someone that liked the Antijoke website as much as me. It's a low-budget book with a handful of spelling and grammatical errors but, nonetheless, it's definitely a conversation starter and a great addition to any holiday party. For $10 and only one joke per page, I would not have expected the errors though and that's why it only gets 4 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Fan, December 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor (Paperback)
I love the book! I bought it as a gift but as it came unwrapped, I had a look! My only criticism is that the book is unnumbered - so if you find a real Anti-Joke...you have to really dig to find it again. Then again...that means you trundle through more class pages! Thoroughly recommend to anyone who looked for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor (Paperback)
I was very disappointed when I got this book. Everything that is in the book, I'd already read on the internet.

1.0 out of 5 stars total waste of money, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor (Paperback)
I agree with the reviewer above. This is no way worth 10 bucks. Just read the stuff on the web site. I was so disappointed in this. My son ordered it as a present for his sister who loves these jokes. but we are sending it back and I'm upset it even cost me the postage!

Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor
Anti Joke: Collection of Anti Humor by Horse Head Huffer (Paperback - December 1, 2011)
$9.99 $8.99