Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 13, 2010
Of course AVG is known for their free software anti-virus people can download. This software however must be paid for. At $40 it is no bargain either. One could buy from companies like Norton, McAfee, or Trend Micro for less. These are all established players in the anti-virus game unlike AVG--which is known as the free anti-virus company.
I had a problem with the install of my product and the support was frankly a joke. It said I could pay for support, for my brand-new program. Thanks AVG for throwing me under the bus. Pay for support for your product which is brand new? I could buy a legitimate product from any of the known companies above and have free support which doesn't consist of playing email tag with someone from India.
This thing is going right back for a return. I am going back with Trend Micro where I get free support and get to speak with a live human being. Until AVG gets real customer support it will only be good for free software downwloads! The safest thing you can do is not buy this software.
on November 26, 2013
The key for the product after installation was out of date, I contacted Amazon who asked me to contact AVG USA, they provided me with a new key. The program runs perfect, Does not consume a ton of RAM memory like other Antivirus.
on May 10, 2011
I have ordered this product from you, but there was no sticker on the envelope with the license number so i could use this product. How am i supposed to use this product with no license number?? Not happy with this product.
on April 4, 2010
I bought this product after reading about AVG and its glowing reviews. However, I had a problem with the install on my second computer. The firewall simply would not install. I tried the online fixes at AVG's Website but none of them worked.

I had to email "customer support," since apparently AVG is too cheap to provide a phone number. Someone named Lakshmi, I am sure from India, emailed me back but his fix did not work.

I would recommend Trend Micro over this want-to-be anti-virus. Trend has toll-free technical support and you get to speak with a live body, instead of being hung out to dry with second-rate support from India!
on March 26, 2011
I had to contact the seller for a refund and got one easily.

I couldn't get this to work.

Heck, you can get a FREE version through cnet.com so don't waste your money on this stuff anyway. I've got a FREE version and it works fantastic.
on June 1, 2013
AVG has been around for many years. When PC Tools quit with anti-spyware, I turned to another Old and trusted spy-wear Avg. Now that I have used it for a while I like it better that PC Tools.
on June 15, 2014
You sold me yesterday antivirus which can not be installed because it is not defeated vien.Esto fraud is and is not. if you do not have one actualisado gonne for money.
on April 28, 2012
this program was a waste of time and money it did nothing for my computer I wish I had never bought this program I would not recommend this to anybody.
on April 3, 2013
great price and quick respons when needed to cleans and protects my laptop from all virus and great spyware will continue to buy
on July 14, 2016
This is the BEST anti-virus software EVER! We used it for several years before we got our Apple computers.