Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 31, 2012
Folks, you can buy this exact item at 99 Cents Only Stores ... for 99 cents!
I purchased a derma roller and someone recommended a collagen cream for afterwards. So, I was looking on Amazon and saw this cream selling for a bit over $6.00 plus shipping. I thought I had seen it in their stores before. Today I went to the 99 Cents Only Store and sure enough, it was on their shelves. Picked one up dirt cheap. So, if any of you folks have these stores in your area, here is a heads up for you that will save you money in the long run if you are a frequent user of this product. By the way, I love the smell of this cream!
on May 2, 2012
I purchased this product because I was looking for something with collagen in it because of all the claims that it would improve skin tone, etc. I use Yves Rocher products which are botanical but very expensive. After one week combined with store brand retinol cream my face looks visibly smoother and the deep lines around my eyes are visibly softened. I will be back for more of this product, since paying $18 each for Yves Rocher products is not my idea of a good value and I dont get the same results from this product from Personal Care!!!
on February 13, 2012
This is and amazing product. I find Personal Care products to be the best I have ever used. My skin becomes so soft and youthful looking and feeling.
on August 19, 2012
I'm about to be thirty years old, and I've never bought a special face wash or cream. I'm starting to notice some signs of aging, and I wanted to just try a little something without spending a ton of money. The reviews looked good for this product, and at just over a dollar, there wasn't much to lose. It makes my skin soft, seems more elastic. It also has a very nice gentle smell, and dries quickly. I really like this stuff! I recommend it! It also shipped so fast that it got here the same day as something else I ordered a week before.
on March 2, 2012
I have to agree with the other reviews posted, this product is awesome, I highly recommend it! My mom passed away and it was left in her belongings, so I grabbed it, not realizing it would become my absoluate favorite face cream ever, as they say "mom knows best", lol... my other favorite face cream is ROC which Mom introduced me to as well. This face cream has made my face very smooth and younger looking. It's made of a very rich thick cream base, which I've found is hard to find in other face cream bases, plus it absorbs quickly, it sorta feels like it has Parafin wax in it too because immediately upon putting some on my face I can feel it tightening and firming my skin. If your looking for a product you'll definately see results with this is the one, especially if you use it every day as I do! Please don't stop selling this item, thank you! :)
on March 24, 2013
This product is amazing it gives the skin a glow which I'm loving and it makes your skin feels so soft; the cream is wonderful since it's not greasy & it absorbs quickly.
on February 11, 2011
I used to purchase this product at a local pharmacy in a grocery store. It was used for years and then I could no longer find this product. I luckily kept the container and went online to find it. I had to pay more than originally paid but I loved this product so I purchased two and was happy to be able to get it. Many thanks.
on January 8, 2016
This a budget anti-wrinkle cream and the packaging shows. The sticker is poorly placed and there is no seal when you open it. (So I thought I got a used one at first) But it has a nice scent to it and seems to do its job. It is a bit on the watery side so it's best used on dry skin. If you are prone to acne breakout this is not the product for you.

Final Thoughts: If you want an inexpensive anti-wrinkle cream, look no further. It is quite good for the price.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more product reviews and unboxing, subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/skyforce95x
review image review image
on July 15, 2012
I love this skin cream. It makes my skin so soft. I think it makes my skin look younger. Excellent price. The seller ships very fast. Great service!! God Bless!
on November 6, 2012
This skin cream was purchased for my sister, who swears by it. I had looked in all the stores I could think of but could not find it for her. She is in a nursing home recovering from a stroke and, for anyone who's been there or had a loved one who has, you know you will do anything you can to make them happy or lift their spirits.

She just put gobs on her face after I washed it for her. After a couple of minutes, she rubbed it in. I was amazed at how quickly it was absorbed. This cream is perfect for her skin type. She then wanted me to rub some on her bad leg and foot. When I did, after exfoliating, it just made her skin glow, but was not greasy at all. She was so happy!

However after I arrived home, I noticed the other jar (I purchased two.) did not contain Alpha Hydroxy. I was so disappointed, but have contacted the seller for a replacement. I will update later on their service. Anyone can make a mistake; we'll see.