4.0 out of 5 stars This product works
I too was skeptical about this product, but at the age of 31 with my hair rapidly graying I had to do something. I did not want use the conventional over the counter hair coloring due to the chemicals. This product being natural is the perfect compromise.

Published 21 months ago by Mike Lowrey

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work
I suspect the 5-star reviewer is a plant. I didn't expect this product to work, and it didn't. I saw no change in the amount of grey hair I have after using an entire bottle everyday until it ran out.
Published on October 22, 2011 by zekejones

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Anti-gray Hair Shampoo - Reminex - Enriched with Shou Wu, Saw Palmetto Extract, Ginseng, Dong Kuai to Help Restore Gray Hair to Their Original Hair Color Hair Shampoo (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars wast of money, December 23, 2013
Tom Melancon (SEATTLE, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Big waste of money. It doesn't do what it proposes to do. I saw no change whatsoever. It's a ripoff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shampoo, December 9, 2013
This shampoo didn't help even 0% to restore my hair color. I tried for 3 weeks, once every day, but it didn't do for what it advertised.

3.0 out of 5 stars No results yet, June 12, 2013
I bought this shampoo for my husband who is suffering from gray hair at early age. I don't see any big results but I noticed since he started using this shampoo I don't see any new gray hair coming out. I believe it takes awhile and each of our body reacts on each product differently it might be effective to some but to others is not. Lets see in the next few months if there are good results and I will give an update on that. I am reordering soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tried for one month. No noticeable results., June 12, 2013
Used this for one month and don't see any noticeable results. Ended up coloring my hair instead with one of those shampoo-in color.

4.0 out of 5 stars This product works, October 11, 2012

This product has given me my swagger back, yes I said it, my swagger is back! My graying hair had me feeling very insecure all time, especially when getting my hair cut at the barbershop. You do have to keep using it though, or the grays will start to rear their ugly heads again.

Be forewarned that this product can get a bit messy in the sink if you are not careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works quite effectively, April 6, 2011
I had solid graying over my temples (silver white), really my only gray hair area. I used this product and it returned my hair to its normal color. It doesn't work instantly, but over the course of several weeks. I can only speak for myself, my experience. I've used this product steadily since first starting on it several years ago, and it works great at maintaining color, as well. Does exactly what it purports to do, which is almost too hard to believe (I was originally skeptical).

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A SCAM, March 7, 2014
DONT BUY THIS JUNK UNLESS YOU WANT TO TROW MONEY AWAY . I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THESE COMPANYS STAY IN BIZ IT SCHOULD BE A CRIME TO SELL THIS SHAMPOO AND CLAIM IT WORKS . KEEP YOUR MONEY AND DONT AND I MEAN DONT BUY THIS SCAM POO OH I MEAN SHAMPOO

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working at all, February 12, 2014
I tried the shampoo daily as directed for 2+ months now. All I can say is It does not work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hope you have better luck, January 4, 2014
This shampoo just didn't do the trick in eradicating gray hair for me. I went back to using shampoos and conditioners that helped my silvering hair look beautiful the way it is...

Rate and Discover Movies