5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Antigua Men's Whisper Xtra Lite Desert Dry Short Sleeve Shirt (Sports)
I really like this shirt. It is well worth the money I paid and is every bit as good as if not better than higher priced equivalant shirts listed on Amazon. The shirt has a nice feel to it, is lightweight, and is of great quality. I have not worn it in too hot of weather yet so I can't speak about how well it will perform at wicking away moisture, but I won't be surprised if the wicking does work well as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for hot, humid climates, August 30, 2013
Michael K "hawksman" (Chicago, Illinois USA) - See all my reviews
One thing I've learned over the years is that Antigua sells the best polo shirts for regions that are affected by blistering temperatures and soaking humidity. The moisture wicking properties keep me dry in even the most challenging conditions, whether I'm on a golf course, at a baseball game or running to catch a train. I own more than a half-dozen.

4.0 out of 5 stars sleeves too long, December 14, 2012
The quality of this shirt is excellent, but the sleeves were unusually long for a size small. I had ordered it for my son who is 5'4" or 5'5". He usually wears a men's small in this style of shirt, but as soon as I saw it, I knew the sleeves wouldn't work. It would probably be great on a tall guy who's small, but not sure the body of the shirt would be long enough for a man who wears a tall size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Shirt, November 18, 2012
This is a great looking shirt. Looks expensive, a very good buy at this low cost. The size fits as it should.

4.0 out of 5 stars He likes it, November 9, 2012
Irish Lace (St. Louis Missouri) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This was a birthday gift for my golfer husband and he likes it. The color (dark red) is rich and looks good and it seems to be holding up well. It washes well and he says it's comfortable on the course. I paid $43 for it and it is a reasonable value at that price.

Rate and Discover Movies