5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, look nice
Published 22 months ago by D. MCKICHAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice top
I bought this for golfing.
I am 178cm and a US 10/ UK 14. I ordered an XL and the length of sleeve and in the body is perfect - just as shown in the picture. But the top is very wide fitting.
Leaves room for lots of layers.
Published on May 20, 2012 by EAV

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, look nice, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Antigua Women's Succeed 1/4 Zip Pullover Long Sleeve Pullover (Sports)
I picked up 4 of these for my wife. 2 in medium and 2 in large. She is about 5'8" with a fit build. She perfered the mediums as they gave a better torso and waist fit (more snug) while having enough arm length for her. The larges where good for length (torso and wrist), and shoulder girth, but tented out a bit around the waist. I know on the men's stuff I have gotten from Antigua they do size on the generous side so if you are between sizes I would go to the smaller size.

Quality wise these are excellent for what Amazon is clearing them out at. Full retail might be a bit much but on sale a good bargain. I got a few of the men's version as well due to the pricing and love them. Watch the red's though as they will bleed the first time through the wash.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, May 20, 2012
I bought this for golfing.
Leaves room for lots of layers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pullover!!!, January 28, 2013
I wanted a pullover to wear for golf. It is exactly what I wanted - perfect weight. Good to go over a short sleeve shirt. The fit is perfect as well. I wear a large in women's and it fit good. Most of the time the sleeves are long, but not this pullover. I also really like the royal blue color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory but room for improvement, December 26, 2012
I selected the Antigua Women's jSucceed 1/4 zip Pullover for the ease of donning and doffing without disturbing my hairand makeup, found the zipper uncomfortable against my skin. Otherwise the garment was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars cooler golf weather, December 8, 2012
I needed something for the cooler mornings that I could remove as the day got warmer when golfing in the fall. Love it. Fits to size, it's comfortable. I just wish I had more colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected pleasure with Shirt, November 30, 2012
I purchased this item as an add-on to my Golf Tee purchase. Boy, am I glad I did! I love this pullover!:) It is well made, warm and quite fashionable. I really enjoy wearing it and would recommend it for purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies