5.0 out of 5 stars This flour rocks!
Published on April 13, 2011 by Natalie

2.0 out of 5 stars @0% of product was leaking out of the bag/box on arrival.
Wonderful product, with no easy to locate domestic semolina wheat for competition.

Published 7 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars This flour rocks!, April 13, 2011
This review is from: Antimo Caputo Italian Superfine "00" Farina Flour 2.2 lb Bag (Misc.)
Just got the flour today and I made the pizza immediately... it was pure heaven- crunchy, full of air bubbles and stretchy all at the same time. Honestly, I will never ever use any other flour again. I made it on a pizza stone (that is, I made it on a few unglazed terra cotta tiles I picked up at home depot for 4$). Shame the shipping cost is high as it is, but, I figure if I buy the 10 bag deal it's ok... I will certainly use it all... soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 18, 2010
It is difficult to find this product locally. I made a batch of pasta with it as soon as I got it.
I was not disappointed. The pasta is awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars The missing ingredient!, July 13, 2011
Moggy K (South East Coast USA) - See all my reviews
I love to cook. I have been trying for years to find the perfect pizza/calzone dough recipe, to no avail. I've tried dozens of different recipes, they were mostly okay, but never great. Until I found out about this flour. I ordered 3 bags just to try - wow, what a difference! Come to find out after all these years it wasn't the recipes it was the flour! My S.O. is so happy now. We will be ordering 10 bags next time. Thanks for a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, May 5, 2011
This flour makes all the difference in the world when it comes to making pasta or pizza and this seller has the best price and fastest turnaround time I will defiantly be ordering more soon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pizza Flour, November 5, 2011
I am not an expert pizza maker by any means but I have heard about the great results from using this "00" flour. I followed the "perfect pizza dough" recipe and was very impressed with the awesome thin - slightly chewy pizza crust I made using dough from this "00" flour. The flour makes a thinner more Naples style crust. This flour rocks compared with standard AP flour. Highly recommened for Naples thin crust pizza's - My pizza crust was similar to a Grimaldi's Brooklyn pizza - ENJOY !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flour, April 28, 2011
Pamela Lopez "Pam" (Birmingham, AL, USA) - See all my reviews
Great flour for pasta making. Came as promised in a second bag. Even my first attempt was good and it just keeps getting better. Thanks so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't make Pizza without it., December 21, 2010
I can't bring myself to make Pizza with regularly available flours. This stuff makes it easy to roll the dough in a round and make it as thin as you want. I would like to find it locally though, as the shipping is more than the flour, which is twice as expensive as regular flour as it is. Still there's no going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars makes all the difference in thin crust pizza, November 13, 2011
All I can think is I am glad I did not find this flour in the summer because I have been running my oven constantly since these little red bags arrived. I've been trying for *years* to create the perfect Naples style thin crust pizza; this flour is THE key to a perfect crust. Works very well with the recipe found in Artisan Pizza and Flatbread in Five Minutes a Day. My first batch of dough from Pizza in 5 made with this flour is so far on its seventh day and each day it's just as good if not better than the last. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will transform your pizza crust!, February 6, 2012
Love making homemade pizza but are frustrated that your crust is not crispy and chewy like the pizzas you order?

Search no more!! This flour will do the trick. Dough made with it rolls out easily, unlike dough made typical flour purchased at the grocery store, and it produces a crust that rivals those you eat at pizza restaurants. My teenage son, who is extremely picky and has always criticized my homemade crusts, is finally happy now.

I first heard of "pizza flour" when a newspaper article recommended using it to make pizza crust, and found this after searching online.

Yes, it is pricey, but I just placed an order for the 10 2.2 bags that Amazon offers, which does help some.

For pizza connoisseurs on a quest to perfect their homemade pizza pies, this is the flour to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars @0% of product was leaking out of the bag/box on arrival., June 30, 2014

Check shipping charge vs actual product cost-it triples the price. Still would buy again for its quality- however was disgusted with torn bag, with no covering bag,and the product leaving a fine trail from post office to kitchen. Leaky bags of flour are commonplace even at a local supermarket- however-the shipper should have the foresight to enclose paper flour sack, in a tight fitting plastic bag- at least allowing the purchaser to recover the spilled product!

Antimo Caputo Italian Superfine "00" Farina Flour 2.2 lb Bag
$2.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.