Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

This new amazon program of offering the print and digital sub is the best.

I never had seen this mag so was skeptical. I should not have been. It has very good content and also offers up a unified location to check out different auctions and sales throughout the USA.

I love being able to read it on my Kindle Fire HD> my wife reads the paper version...... I could not as the print is too small......

BUT with the digital sub I am able to hook my Fire up to my 42 inch led tv and read each article in reader format.....with large fonts.

So if you have an eye condition that keeps you from reading regular text this new amazon deal is great.

I now have a total of 4 magazines I do this way. Some mags are not compatible with the reader reports just renders the page picture on the screen and does not have the ability to go into the reader format.
on July 16, 2013
From one of our esteemed long-time subscribers of Antique Trader:

I just love Antique Trader and I have been subscribing for several years. Those other Antique magazines like Kovel's and Antiques Roadshow have tried get me to switch to them by sending me a free copy, but they are not only shorter (10-16 pages) but they cost twice as much! And they don't even cover the antiques and collectables I am interested in. Antique Trader covers a wide variety of subjects with in-depth articles by knowledgeable experts. I really look forward to receiving my Antique Trader and can't wait to read it.
-- Sally B., Austin, Texas
on January 12, 2014
The paper is OK, I was hopong for more but if you like lists of shows and addresses it was worth the $5 a year.
on November 27, 2015