- Paperback: 479 pages
- Publisher: Free Press; First Edition edition (January 31, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0029044561
- ISBN-13: 978-0029044568
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #241,332 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Antitrust Paradox First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is an eye opener on Antitrust and the gov't abuse of it and the court's misunderstanding of economics and the intent of the law.Published 18 months ago by Hank
Good price and excellent product. Matched advertisement. Why do I need any more words? Why is this not all OK?Published on February 9, 2013 by schmolka
When you read this book, keep in mind Bork sold out to the populist critics of Microsoft for a fee, and repudiated this book. Read morePublished on January 21, 2003 by A_2007_reader