Anton Heunis "Art Deco Renaissance" Opulent Large Crystal Bracelet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Inspired by the opulence of the Maharajahs and the nostalgic interpretation of the Indian aesthetic
- This antique gold-tone bracelet is embellished with the finest light Colorado topaz colored Swarovski crystals on a solid brass base, 100% nickel free
- Proudly handmade in the historical center of Madrid
- Remove when washing hands, showering or swimming, gently wipe jewelry clean with a soft cloth.
- Made in Spain
The Anton Heunis "Art Deco Renaissance" Opulent Large Crystal Bracelet offers something special to enhance your evening ensemble. Made from gold-toned brass and crafted in Madrid, Spain, the bracelet features a large, rectangular topaz-colored crystal in the center. It's surrounded by a design of metal bars that form circular patterns. Plus, there are other Swarovski crystals in various shades and sizes for added sparkle. The elegant bracelet is 2.25 inches wide, so it makes a striking statement around your wrist. It's secured with a fold-over clasp that easy to use.
”It all started with my grandmother's dressing table. It was always covered with beautiful jewelry and enameled hair brushes...and so from a very young age, I was hooked..."With a BA degree in fine arts (Stellenbosch, South Africa) and later a Master's degree in gold-smithing (Munich, Germany), ANTON HEUNIS started his own fashion jewelry label in Madrid, Spain in 2004.
What started off as a dream to make beautiful pieces of jewelry from his apartment in Madrid has grown, within a few years, into an international fashion jewelry label. ANTON HEUNIS is stocked in over 150 of the world's most exclusive department stores and shops.
Drawing his inspiration from everyday life, ANTON HEUNIS with his meticulous eye has developed these impressions into his "Modern Vintage" look, which has become his trademark. HEUNIS prides himself in having a very hands-on approach to his label. Every single piece is handmade in the historical center of Madrid, where he designs all the collections and later oversees the production within the studio.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.1 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004X6FFSO
- Item model number: AR2.07
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anton Heunis|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Metal||Gold plated base|
|Total metal weight||2.80 Ounces|