5.0 out of 5 stars perfect tank
We needed tank tops that were not see through and these fit the bill. They wash and wear well and look good as part of our uniforms. Plus the ULTRA fast service was amazing at no extra cost. I'd deal with this company and their products anytime.
Published on May 9, 2008 by Tara Nightwatcher

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT TALL NOT XXL
THIS SHIRT IS JUST FINE IF YOU ARE NOT TALL AND ORDER ATLEAST ONE SIZE LARGER THAN WHAT YOU WEAR. THE COLOR IS GOOD AND MATERIALS ARE GOOD. BUT IT IS NOT WHAT IS ADVERTISED ON THE SITE. XXLT = XL REG
Published on May 8, 2012 by STANBEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect tank, May 9, 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, September 15, 2013
TM (Torrance, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anvil 215 100% Cotton Tank (Misc.)
These are great material quality, but my only gripe is the label. Obviously this was known beforehand, but with the prevalence of no-label clothing these days - plus being cheaper to screen the label instead of sew one on - it still baffles me as to why these things are still annoyingly hanging off of our simple tshirts and tank tops.

Easy fix, I just cut it of flush with some small, sharp scissors....oops! Now I can't readily tell which is the front or back =\ See what I mean??

Still happy with the purchase and the price though!

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT TALL NOT XXL, May 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I look real good. Iyt is good to be king, August 11, 2013
Outstanding look. Make me look like a million dollar. My wife tell me I look years younger, make my bronze skin jump out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable tee, August 22, 2012
I agree with stanbear that they seem to run small. I bought XX instead of large and it fit they the way I want which is loose and comfortable. If I had gotten a large it would be a snug fit. I've washed and dried it and there was no shrinkage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Tank, September 7, 2009
Couldn't find mens tank tops in the local store so shopped at Amazon and found this product. It's good quality and just what the man of the house wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is your shirt when it's 90 degrees and you are tall, June 21, 2010
D. Hughes (Pennington, NJ) - See all my reviews
I bought several of these shirts and they are "long" enough for us tall guys-which is important, they are true to fit and very comfortable. Cut the label off the back of the shirt at the neck line and you have the perfect hot-weather shirt!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 15, 2014
they were a little to long

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent color option, March 28, 2014
I bought this shirt because blue/black is my favorite combination. It turns out to be a great golf shirt - especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice buy, January 12, 2014
Came fast. Bought 2 and so far only got one, fits good . Wasn't sure what it was at first , it was rolled up in a ball and wrapped in package.

Anvil 215 100% Cotton Tank