5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Good quality for the price. Thick and heavy duty just like the description. I would recommend this item.
Published on November 3, 2008 by Zero

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirts of same size are not true to size
Published on February 27, 2011 by Dotti King

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirts of same size are not true to size, February 27, 2011
Dotti King (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anvil Mens Heavyweight Raglan 3/4-Sleeve T-Shirt (Apparel)
I recently purchased 3 Anvil Baseball Tees,all size Medium. The first one, white/black, fit very well. The second one, grey/black, fit a little bit snugger. The 3rd one, grey/navy, was quite snug on the hips. I decided to measure the bottoms of the shirts and discovered that the white/black one is 43" around, the grey/black one is 41" around, and the grey/navy one is 39" around. I think it is totally unacceptable that 3 shirts marked as being the same size are actually different widths! If I ever were to buy another Anvil shirt, I would measure it upon receipt and if it were not at least 41" around, I would return it until I got one that was the correct width! I must edit my review to add that I contacted the manufacturer and they showed a true understanding of the words "customer service". They voluntarily sent me a replacement shirt, and, also, sent me 3 additional shirts to make up for my inconvenience. That is definitely a company that I would be willing to buy from again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, November 3, 2008
Zero (Miami, FL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty, Durable, Easy to care for, March 22, 2011
Sid Ward (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Im not as happy as the model looks wearing this tshirt, but I am very satisfied with it. It is durable, easy to care for. I use for yoga, so I am not looking for anything amazing, durability and comfort is what I am seeking, and this has it. The sleeves do narrow pretty quick, so it is a bit right on the forearms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, June 17, 2009
Corey (Kingston, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
Bought this T-Shirt, never expected the quality to be so RICH, wore it, it felt great on me.......I know that I will buy different colors in the future...

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong shirt twice!, November 5, 2012
I ordered this shirt twice for my son. The first one that arrived was black and white but the colors were reversed, the body of the shirt in black and the sleeves white. Since my son needed it already he just used it anyway and so I ordered anew for his birthday only to get the same thing. I did not bother to request for return anymore, I just vowed not to order from this seller ever.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, February 11, 2013
Sport Tek by Port Autority is a much better quality shirt
I would not buy this brand ever again due to the poor quality
It is very stiff and feels cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, January 26, 2013
It is a Great product! It's a good and cheap option! It works very well...!! I definitely recommend it... !

4.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly Good Value, December 27, 2012
Rocketman (Chino Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anvil Mens Heavyweight Raglan 3/4-Sleeve T-Shirt (Apparel)
This is one very good baseball tee. It's smooth and soft and fits very well, with a neck opening that is not wildly oversized (like some others). The fabric is lighter than the Champion version but still substantial.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but different than I hoped for, April 7, 2014
Wider not lengthy.. I'm tall and need length but not width.. Neck is tight though and that is a good thing

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent wrong shirt!!, January 22, 2014
I ordered the baseball tee with black sleeves and received a shirt not even similar to the style and the wrong size... terrible!

Anvil Mens Heavyweight Raglan 3/4-Sleeve T-Shirt