Any-1 know what's on Disc 3 of "FSM" (not in 3-flick boxset)?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 23, 2008 8:33:42 PM PDT
ari180 says:
As a would-be collecter, I've been a total sucker for the double-dip and triple-dip tactics of the studios, so for once I didn't buy the "40-Year Old Virgin" and "Knocked Up" DVDs, waiting for the inevitable boxset -- which is now here, in etended unrated editions no less. Yay.
But they seem to have outsmarted me, since "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" Extended Unrated etcetc now of course comes in a THREE-Disc Special Edition -- and the boxset has only two.
Anyone know what's on that third disc (or for that matter, the second, since I don't see anything in the Amazon listing here?)
Thanks in advance for any help.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2008 4:43:34 AM PDT
Joachim says:
If dvdtalk.com is right, the third disc is a digital copy disc to use with a pc.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2008 2:43:43 PM PDT
ari180 says:
Joachim, thank you so much both for the answer, and for the pointer to the website -- a resource I clearly shoulda known about before now!
If you're right (and I'm confident you are) then it means for once I didn't burn myself by giving in and buying the boxset.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 23, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 1, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions