Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Any early players/reviews?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2012 4:54:25 AM PDT
Scott E. says:
I'm just curious if anyone has heard anything good about this game. The gameplay trailers are very scant and I haven't read any game site's initial reviews or impressions yet.

I'm still getting it reguardless, it's just a gamble since a lot of the major game spin offs on the Vita have been lackluster (Resistance: Burning Skies, Early previews of Black Ops: Declassified). I'm hoping it will turn out as well as LittleBigPlanet Vita.

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 5:45:01 AM PDT
Alpha Papa says:
I'm also waiting for an early review or hands-on impression before I pre-order. Hopefully there will be something up soon.

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 7:51:34 AM PDT
Scott E. says:
I only pre-ordered because NewEgg was doing it for 29.99 free shipping no tax. So worst case scenario, if it turns out terrible I can sell it on ebay and make my money back. I really hope it is as good as it looks though. It just really feels like there is little to no coverage on it, which usually isn't a good sign.

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 7:08:25 AM PDT
rpd123 says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iqJArjOL3fo

This guy got the game early and is putting up some gameplay. He doesn't review in English, so that's kind of a problem but at least you can see the gameplay for yourself. I wouldn't judge the graphics from this though, I've seen some gamescom videos of the game where the camera was much better and the graphics looked great. My biggest concern is a lack of NPC's. In Bloodlines on the PSP there were barely any people in the city. It makes it feel like a totally different game.

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 1:03:54 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/xbox_360/hands-on-assassins-creed-iii-liberation/

There's a brief hands-on for both AC III and Liberation. I still need to go through and finish Revelations (*groan*) before I play AC III, so I'll probably play through Liberation first.

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 5:22:01 PM PDT
packy17 says:
http://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/124eaq/i_received_my_copy_of_assassins_creed_iii/

This guy has been answering some questions. Apparently the multiplayer is sort of like Risk... you don't actually play it in the traditional sense.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2012 7:08:58 PM PDT
rpd123 says:
I heard the servers won't go up until the 30th. I guess that's not the case. I'd be cool with that though, I like Risk type games. Seems kind of like the mini games from AC Brotherhood and Revelations where you sent your assassins on a mission to gain control of a city.

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 7:10:18 PM PDT
rpd123 says:
Kind of ridiculous that you have to wait hours though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation by UBI Soft (PlayStation Vita)
4.1 out of 5 stars (268)