Customer Discussions > Blood and Fire forum

Any ideas?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 4, 2011 11:03:42 PM PST
M. Campbell says:
Does anyone no what this book is about? I loved all the McCloud novels... But there are no bothers left to write about now!

Posted on Jan 9, 2011 6:46:19 PM PST
I'm hoping it's about Zane's brothers from Hot Night. I checked her website and she hasn't updated it since the last January.

Posted on Jan 16, 2011 9:50:32 AM PST
OJF says:
I think it's the McCloud friend Alex Aaro.

Posted on Mar 3, 2011 10:52:28 AM PST
I know for sure the next Mccloud brother book is going to be about Bruno, Kev's adoptive brother! I actually emailed Mrs. Mckenna and she confirmed it. I hope this is it! I love this series.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 23, 2011 5:44:18 PM PDT
yep, it is bruno. no cover image as yet, but ms.mckenna posted the following on her site:

Restless and impulsive, Bruno Ranieri has the temperament to fit right in with the McClouds. And just like the McCloud brothers, Bruno has a dangerous past to contend with-one that's about to come crashing back into his life...

Bruno Ranieri has always lived at a chaotic pace, and that goes double lately. Since his uncle's untimely demise, Bruno is working himself to the bone, trying to keep his nose clean and save the family business. Not easy when the nightmares that plagued his childhood are hi-jacking what little rest he gets.

So when exotically beautiful Lily Parr sashays into his all-night restaurant, claiming to be on the run from mysterious assassins, Bruno starts to wonder if sleep deprivation is finally getting to him. Especially when Lily implies that Bruno is involved. But the violence that accompanies her arrival is no illusion. Nor is the blisteringly hot, completely inconvenient desire that explodes between them.

Lily Parr has been a fugitive ever since her father's death a month ago in a mental hospital. Officials claimed it was suicide, but Lily's gut-and the savage murder attempt she barely escaped afterwards-say different. Snippets of information led Lily to Bruno's door...and his magnetic charisma compelled her right into his bed. But there are cold-blooded killers on her heels, with resources as limitless as their cruelty.

Running won't help, not when the biggest threat is the terrifying secret lurking in Bruno and Lily's pasts. A secret their mysterious enemy will gladly destroy them to protect-unless they can uncover it first...

Posted on May 1, 2011 2:26:35 PM PDT
L. Magee says:
WOW! I'm new to reading about the McCloud brothers, who are the definitive "alpha" type guys, which I happen to love!!
I'm almost ready for Connor's book (#2), so it'll be awhile before I catch up.
I will definitely put this book on my wishlist! Can't wait!!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2011 2:30:49 PM PDT
L. Magee says:
I have Hot Night on my TBR shelves, but that isn't tied to the McCloud series, is it?
Is S. McKenna making Zan and his brothers a new series, or what? I'm confused.

Posted on Aug 7, 2011 3:06:32 PM PDT
Book Addict says:
As an avid reader with a limited budget, I generally attempt to purchase used books... but the used book stores I frequent seldom have McKenna books on hand. Guess folks hang on to them, as I do!
I'm so glad this one is coming out in paperback rather than hardback. Now I can/will buy it right away instead of waiting for the paperback version!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Blood and Fire forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 4, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 7, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Blood and Fire
Blood and Fire by Shannon McKenna (Paperback - October 1, 2011)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (47)