Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
[UPDATED] asked by Pepper Dad on June 13, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
These are NOT, repeat NOT, rechargeable batteries! I made the mistake of ordering. If you look carefully at the description, "rechargeable" is now where mentioned. AMAZON should NOT have listed them with rechargeable batteries. Quite a mistake!!
piccolo answered on January 3, 2011
Comments (3) | 19 of 22 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Some Lithium Ion batteries are rechargeable. The ones in your cell phone for example are rechargeable.
I went to the Energizer web site, and while they do have a rechargeable product with similar packaging (has 4x on the package) this one is not rechargeable (has 9x on the package). See http://www.energizer.com/batteries/performance-lithium/ultimate-lithium/Pages/aa.aspx
R. J. Johnson answered on January 29, 2014
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, there are rechargeable lithium ion batteries in AA size, but I'm not sure about AAA. If you want a rechargeable AA battery look for 14500 lithium-ion. Take note that these non-rechargeable lithium batteries are 1.5 volts, and rechargeable are 4.2 volts. They are not interchangeable in most devices.
deric answered on June 20, 2015
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product