Anybody know when Amazon will ship this product? I've had it on preorder for a while now. Does anyone know when Amazon will get it in stock? Might have to order from apple.com instead.
asked by Jeffrey Cohen on August 5, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 answers
A
I received mine from Amazon today. I chose one day shipping when I pre-ordered it and it shipped out late yesterday.
frankfromnj answered on August 5, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the info. I chose 2-day shipping, but it still hasn't shipped for me.

Strange that you got one considering the description says "This item has not yet been released." Hopefully mine will arrive soon, too :-)
Jeffrey Cohen answered on August 5, 2010

A
It is strange that it still says that and that you can't leave a review yet. Just to give you an idea I placed my order on July 27 and last night at 9:42 pm I received my shipping notification that it would be delivered today.

Just so you know, it is the best input device I've ever owned. It is effortless to use and leaves me thinking that I will never use a mouse again.
frankfromnj answered on August 5, 2010

A
Just to update everyone, I'm the one that started this thread, and I finally got an email from Amazon today saying that it's shipped. In case it helps anyone's theory, I live in the Chicago area and I chose 2-day shipping.

Really weird that Amazon still lists it as "not released yet." Maybe they just don't yet have sufficient supplies, but in that case it should be "backordered" instead of "not released".
Jeffrey Cohen answered on August 18, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Got an 'update':
Estimated arrival date: September 23 2010 - October 04 2010

Seriously, I wish Amazon had:
1) A better supply channel for Apple products
2) Better connections for competitive Lego pricing
3) Sold Booze

They'd get he OTHER 50% of my business . . . :D
Ernie answered on August 22, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This just makes me want mine even more, I wish they would update the status on when it will ship!
Patrick Lee answered on August 6, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I received mine yesterday and i chose standard shipping. it is VERY cool. I have it along side my Kensington Trackball.
M. Meyer answered on August 6, 2010

A
I preordered on July 28 and still waiting for it to ship.
Chris Kaukis answered on August 9, 2010

A
I'm sure it is based on an order queue. I ordered mine on release date (a day before you). Perhaps a lot of people did and they only got enough to fill those shipments on their first round from Apple. I think this device is proving more popular than Apple predicted and although it is probably not that hard to make (compared to a device like the iPhone) they probably didn't dedicate a lot of assembly line resources to it.

I hope you get yours soon. You will enjoy it.
frankfromnj answered on August 9, 2010

A
By the way, when you get it try www.jitouch.com It adds a lot of good features.
frankfromnj answered on August 9, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product