Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 20, 2013 8:39:17 AM PDT
Aaron Lesch says:
I Have seen the original french version. I ordered the first release of this (not knowing that the Director's Cut was coming), And would love to "upgrade" to the director's cut release (especially after seeing the very bad edit). Anybody know if there will be a mail in rebate for this release for those of us who got suckered into the first release?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2013 5:12:39 AM PDT
Movie buff says:
What is more confusing to me, is that at this point. the running time listed for the August 13th regular version release and October 1st Director's Cut version release are the same: 107 minutes. Hopefully this will be clarified, changed, or corrected.

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 11:12:18 AM PDT
Aaron Lesch says:
I talked to the manufacture, and they said they would give me free shipping from their site (which still makes it more then on amazon) :-\ I would say that less then a min has been cut in the "Family Friendly" version, but the cuts are very jarring and noticeable (at least they were to me).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 20, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec [Director's Cut] (BluRay/DVD/Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec [Director's Cut] (BluRay/DVD/Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] by Louise Bourgoin (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (125)