5.0 out of 5 stars I Saw The Light...Will You?
Published on April 20, 2010 by Christa

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok!
Nothing special about this book, I read it to the end hoping I can get something out of it but nothing much.
Published 20 months ago by sepideh zangeneh

5.0 out of 5 stars I Saw The Light...Will You?, April 20, 2010
This review is from: Anyone Can See the Light: The Seven Keys to a Guided Out-Of-Body Experience (Hardcover)
This book was quite simply one of the most powerful that I have ever read. It reaches across as refreshingly honest...touches your soul...and pulls you close. It gave me goosebumps and a few tears reading it. And then I practiced the 7 keys. I've had many lucid dreams throughout my lifetime, but none quite 'on command', so to speak. It took me almost a week, but when it happened, it happened pretty in line with what the author speaks of, and I awoke bursting with excitement and positive energy. The exercises and keys she teaches are so simple and straightfoward. The other authors I've read on the subject of OBE's and astral travel? Not even close! I pretty much gave up before even finishing the books. Not with this one!! I wish everyone as much success with their journey as I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this when I was 17 .. Ten years ago, March 29, 2012
Ryan M. (London England) - See all my reviews
I read this book about ten years ago when I was 17, I've always been hooked to this subject ever since, I had my first astral dream after trying the techniques in this book, I did try for a month or so before I finally got it, but came close before and panicked while trying. I have wanted to find my copy of this book literally for the last ten years since i read it and I moved to London for the last 8 of these years, I've just returned three weeks ago and can't tell you how happy I was to find this book yesterday while sifting through all my old belongings, I've read alot.. And I mean alot of books on this subject and I don't know wh but this one really sticks out as my favourite by a long way. I also tried all sorts of iPhone and iPad apps, but I don think there's anything better than lying bed and reading this book, if you do like this subject and have an iphoneipad or iPod I would try an app called brain waves, it has a lucid dreaming sound you listen to when you lay in bed to sleep, and I guarantee you it works, it's however not astral travel as this book fully describes, after the first one I had using this book, I felt so unbelievable good and full of energy the next day after I woke up, just as the author said, I have honestly never had a day where I have felt so good in my life before or after, even ten years later, I have no idea why, I just felt so refreshed it was amazing, that was ten years ago, and I remember my experience as if it were yesterday,I could draw in detail everything I saw, and I have a very bad memory!! I really would recommend this book to any one who is even remotely interested in the subject, you won't be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tips, May 22, 2011
I had taken some of Diane's classes at a junior college years ago and was delighted to come across a book by her. She tells you her NDE story and then her search for recreating that feeling while in the dream state. She has many good tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!!!, May 7, 2014
It took me 8 days to read this book which is great cause books don't usually keep my attention. This one kept me from skipping to actually reading it beginning to end.

If you read it completely and do not skip with following the instructions completely, which is easy, you'll have the OBE dream just like I did. I have to say though I believe I had the dream 3 times before I bought the book before even knowing what kind of dreams they were. But, it worked for me right after I put it down that night. It was the first time I had an OBE dream when trying. I tried before this book and couldn't until I read.

I totally recommend this book by far!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok!, February 2, 2013
sepideh zangeneh (cupertino, ca USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Look on The Unknown, January 9, 2001
Anne (Fountain Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
I really liked reading this book. I have taken two of her classes at Golden West College in Huntington Beach, CA. I liked the way she encourages that we should write down your dreams. If you have an open mind then this book is for you. I also encourage if you are in the area to take one of her classes.

Anyone Can See the Light: The Seven Keys to a Guided Out-Of-Body Experience