Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Anyone Else Getting This Delay?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-46 of 46 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:02:22 PM PST
Zz R41DEN zZ says:
Same thing happened to me, I always pre order from Amazon. Got Amazon Prime and selected the Free 2 day shipping to Receive it Release Date.... Just got home from work and my game is not here. We have a Amazon warehouse 30 mins from where i live, it was shipped from there . Says it will be here the 8th but hopefully since im so close it will be here tommorow. Still pissed off and let down Amazon didnt give a notice or anything about the delay for LE. This is the first time i never got Halo on release date.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:17:33 PM PST
John Shepard says:
It's nice to know 1 day shipping on amazon means 2 day. What a load of crap.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:25:53 PM PST
Lynn says:
preordered August 16th, amazon prime, release date delivery, got email at 6 am was delayed, called amazon 5 pm, blamed on hurricane shipping told shipping out of PA, 6 pm Amazon texts shipped will be here november 8th. 2 day shipping! This is wrong, person spoke to just kept giggling on phone, when asked if they were in US, said no, asked to speak to supervisor, put on hold and gave me same lines over and over and no supervisor, hung up, then an email to reply if she solved my problem. Why preorder release date delivery if they can't come through. VERY DISSAPOINTED IN AMAZON. They are usually fantastic, but not this time.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:28:27 PM PST
Milano says:
I think it has to do with Amazon Prime.

I pre-ordered with Amazon Prime, and should have gotten release date delivery. Instead, I believe due to a glitch in Amazon's systems, it did the 2-day shipping AFTER release date. That's why everybody got pushed to the 8th. I called customer support on the phone and I managed to get them to give me free one-day shipping. My packaged finally shipped via UPS, and will be here on 11/7.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 3:52:44 PM PST
A. Nieves says:
This will be the last time I pre-order any game with amazon! why pre-order a game and then have to wait 3/4 days after it already came out to play it? I also heard that they dont have any codes left that they had to offer if u pre-order it with them. YOUR A RIP OFF AMAZON. I also like the fact that ppl that just ordered their copy 2 month ago already have it and those that has had it pre-order for like 7 or more month still got nothing! nice job.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 4:42:16 PM PST
S. Mallet says:
I was told that since te shipping label was already printed they could not give me 1 day. How good is eb games for pre orders I seem to remember I had probls with them years ago and that's why I started pre ordering with amazon, hoping they got better ?

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:23:23 PM PST
I'm having the same issue... I preorder on May 25 2012 but I order the 2 editions, right now I have the shipping soon status, my card has already been charged for both games and none of them shipped, I talked to 3 CS over live chat but they don't seem to care... they don't give an straight out answer as of what is going on, one said it was not supposed to be this way and that it should ship today and the last one blamed the hurricane...
So I'm here with 256 bucks paid to amazon and no game or a delivery date...
I wonder what is really going on with amazon... and the 3 agents were like "If you want we can cancel out the order and give you a refund" and I was like WHAT! I WILL LOSSE THE PRE ORDER GAME BONUES AND DON'T YOU THINK THAT I WANTED THOSE SINCE I ORDER ON MAY 25!!! Then they just say how sorry they are (bunch of bs) and that I just have to wait...
So right now im waiting... too bad this didn't happened when I preordered the legendary edition of reach... they delivered on time with no crap or bs, f***k I didn't had to talk to CS at all on that one...

Hopefully they will send me both games with the preorder bonuses and maybe amazon will give us something in return for all this crap..
Does anyone know the email address of the CEO? So we all can bitch at him and get something resolved? (or something in return for the problems) if we send enough emails they should notice....

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:47:39 PM PST
Howsare says:
Unless you used two different names and households you will probably only get one set of preorder bonuses. You could complain but their fine print means they can refuse to give extra copies. I stop ordering two copies of anything from amazon after they refused to give me the 2nd code to a couple of my dupe orders. My fiance and me both play xbox and so we would need two sets of codes but amazon refuses to give more then one set.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:05:47 PM PST
Yeah well I don't want 2 sets of bonuses... what I want is to know when I will be getting something for my 256bucks, like I said right now I paid and I have nothing... no bonus codes , no games, no date of delivery...
Right now truly it feels like Amazon is trying to rip me off... CS just gives a bunch of BS, no one knows when this will be fixed or why it has to be fixed, I mean I consider preorders like standing in line at the store.
I been in line for 6 months and some people that just preorder last month already have the same game I'm waiting for... what kind of ************* is that...
I already sent a letter to the CEO if anyone else wants to speak out please do so
jeff@amazon.com

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:27:53 PM PST
shungoku says:
I'm in the same boat. I purchased amazon prime specifically for release-date delivery on games since they did away with 99 cent shipping in order to force gamers into prime. Pre-ordered on August 17th, got my shipping notification on 11/6 at 2am PDT. It shipped from a facility in Vernon, CA that's 60 minutes away, but i's now ~9:30pm PDT and no game has been delivered, nor have I received any notification of a delay.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:42:26 PM PST
Howsare says:
I figured amazon would mess up so I went ahead and ordered from gamestop on the 5th just in case. Already shipped with all bonus content and will be here tomorrow. Amazon....shipping soon...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:48:04 PM PST
Then you should probably cancel the order here so things can move on for the rest of us...
While this shouldn't happen at least you thought ahead and got yourself a backup plan, we are stuck with no game or content or answers, so please to help the rest of us , cancel the order here, so Amazon doesn't have to "think" a lot...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:51:20 PM PST
Howsare says:
Why? I mentioned I buy two copies. One for me, one for fiance. I would be one copy short. I was simply stating gamestop shipped first. I dont order two copies from amazon anymore because of their bonus policy of one per household reguardless of how many copies purchased.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:56:12 PM PST
I hope you realize that you can use the DLC on the same console for both accounts... in fact I have 4 accounts on 1 of my Xbox and they all can access the red flame of reach... and I used a USB to transfer to my other 360 the DLC , map packs and all that and they all work just fine on both consoles... as long as you have the account that got the DLC on the console anyone can use it... and applies to Games on Demand as well..

But well if you want 2 its ok, I guess we all would have to wait... to see what Amazon will do about it...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:58:36 PM PST
Howsare says:
We do share content. Now we have gamestops bonus content and soon amazons. I wanted the steelcase and so did she so i ordered two copies. If she did not want the case i would have ordered her a regular copy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:59:32 PM PST
okk... lol

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:01:21 PM PST
Howsare says:
You can share content on two consoles if your main account downloads it to one console anyone who uses that console can use the dlc since tied to console id. As long as im online i can redownload the content on our other xbox and share content.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 8:06:21 AM PST
Going to get Halo 4 LE on the 8th but I got another from gamestop that I sold already. lol

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 9:51:22 AM PST
Mikey G says:
I got an email saying that the LE is on back order even though like you said people who ordered WAY AFTER me got theirs already. Well, I got $20 so far out of it but I'd rather have the game in hand.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:13:55 AM PST
On my end after the email to CEO I got something resolved... the full order will be shipped tomorrow... so that's progress I think...

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 9:54:16 AM PST
Jenn says:
Absolutely deplorable situation! My son was to receive this as his only present for his Birthday and we received NO notification that this was going to be this delayed! I would have rather paid one of the game shops their reservation fee and picked the unit up the day of the release. They can't quite delay this on Sandy when the stoers all got their units....I don't think I'll be looking to Amazon for anything that is to be a hot release item...they just can't handle it responsilbly!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  19
Total posts:  46
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about