Anyone get an Overnight Shipping order yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 48 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2007 11:51:36 AM PST
Mine shipped yesterday and it still says it is sitting in Reno, NV (I'm in Kansas City) but it hasn't updated since yesterday night at 11:00PM. It is supposed to be delivered by 3:00 today. What gives FedEx?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 11:58:13 AM PST
Ian Atwell says:
Yeah me to same circumstances but in Nashville. Called on it and they are supposed to put a track on it. Getting Anxious.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 11:58:37 AM PST
Yea fedex screwed us, and I'll tell you something right now. I am gonna be getting in touch with amazon about a refund on the overnight delivery, and also call fedex about having it arrive earlier than 3pm. I've gotta leave tomorrow to visit family, and this doesn't help things one bit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 11:59:01 AM PST
Crybaby says:
Same here, it was supposed to be delivered by 3pm est.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 11:59:53 AM PST
Ian Atwell says:
Very true i hate fed-ex they always mess up is there a way to tell amazon to never ship with fed-ex.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:06:00 PM PST
Well it is in Memphis now, which is not Kansas City, and they have 1 hour.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:08:02 PM PST
Ian Atwell says:
At least you got an update mine is still leaving reno.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:12:28 PM PST
Phil W. says:
Mine shipped Monday with Overnight and is sitting at a UPS warehouse in Roanoke, VA for a day.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:13:22 PM PST
Just got off the phone with FedEx. Said they can't gaurintee it will get here today but that she will "flag it". I'm calling Amazon, there is no way I'm paying $18.00 to ship it if it isn't coming today.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:14:36 PM PST
Crybaby says:
Well mine just arrived in Memphis at 1:45 its a long way from Massachusetts

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:16:10 PM PST
Ian Atwell says:
Isnt that the point to guarantee shipment with these types of shipments

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:17:36 PM PST
Yeah. I'm wondering if there isn't something on the box that says don't ship until 11/21 or something like that. I say we all call/email Amazon and demand our shipping charges back.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:18:18 PM PST
Ian Atwell says:
yes this is rediculous

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:36:25 PM PST
W. Yang says:
Mine did arrive here in Jersey City. It's waiting at home for me. I had a scare this morning at 10:07 when I got a delivery exception "Package at station, arrived after courier dispatch", but they rerouted the package and put it on a truck. It was delivered at 3:10pm. I guess I got lucky. Hope everyone gets theirs today. If you don't, ask Amazon for a refund on your shipping.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:37:49 PM PST
Folks, already took the liberty ( I work for DHL) not to say they're the best by any means. All my freight comes from UPS. Never had problems with them either. Now All the info is right here. You'll get you're shipping charges back very easy, and to contact fed ex about courting you to an absolutely earlier time is easy as well.

What to tell Amazon.com
"Fedex didn't get me Overnight, its they're fault not yours, i'd like a refund, and you guys(because they will) get a refund on fedex screwing amazon.com

What to tell Fedex
First Call 1.800.GoFedEx or numerically( 1.800.463.3339 )
Don't listen to automation, just say "Representative"
Give them you're tracking, and vent out to them about you're shipping method. The holidays, and the gap for delivery, and you demand service, because its frankly not making it out to you today, unless you live locally to the stations they're shipping them off to, which from Reno, has gone to Memphis. I am a New Yorker.... not quite Memphis. I'd like to see how everyone makes out, so i will continually view the board here. Good Luck to all. Enjoy the turkey

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:52:45 PM PST
Ian Atwell says:
mine still hasnt updated to memphis.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:56:42 PM PST
I sent an email to Amazon about it since it is clear it isn't getting here today. I'll let you know what they say.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 12:57:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2007 1:07:45 PM PST
Ian Atwell says:
Excellent Update:

Called Fed-Ex it looks like mine never left reno and is still sitting there YEA FED-Ex

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 1:48:06 PM PST
Wow some of you guys are funny. You got confirmation that you got a copy shipped and are all upset. Now that is truly "rediculous" (misspelled on purpose). Some people may not be able to get this version of the game for a long time. You didn't have to go to a store and hope they had it. You only have to wait ONE more day for it. I have been waiting since July 24th when I preordered it with Prime next day and am in the same boat as you guys. One more day is no big deal...at least I know I got a copy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 1:51:55 PM PST
P. Bennett says:
mines in memphis as of 145pm, and thats the other end of the state... so im guessing it wont be here by today. But, i guess ill still be in good shape if i get it tomorrow, as that was the original date it was promised (11/21). If it doesn't show up by then, well, i guess i'll think about that tomorrow. good luck to yall!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 1:52:07 PM PST
I've been waiting since July 23rd, with Prime one-day as well. I would assume, since I ordered it so long ago with one-day shipping, that it would arrive on the correct day. The fact that I took to time to order a copy means that I was a step ahead of everyone else who didn't bother to obtain one earlier, and that's no one's fault but their own. This is not my fault, and I have every right to be angry about this screw up.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 1:57:15 PM PST
Maybe you can get your $4 bux back for the shipping. This isn't Amazon's fault...this is clearly Fedex's since it's been sitting at their hub for over 12 hours.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 2:01:24 PM PST
S. G. Tam says:
I got mine just now. came to my work place.. I preordered it back in september though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 2:07:13 PM PST
Weird, I live in Philadelphia and mine has been sitting in Memphis since1:45 as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2007 2:08:49 PM PST
Paul Keeler says:
I just got off the phone with FedEx and mine got stuck in MEM as well. So I won't get the package till tomorrow. They said that depending on where you live there were a lot of weather issues this morning that tied up a lot of packages. I work as a Dispatcher in the aviation industry, so I know they were correct. Unfortunately they can't change the weather...
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  20
Total posts:  48
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2007
Latest post:  Feb 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Rock Band Special Edition
Xbox 360 Rock Band Special Edition by MTV Games (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (283)