Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Anyone Get Their Code For 2,000 Gold Coins

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 18, 2010 8:50:12 PM PDT
J. S Thomas says:
I pre-ordered and have not recieved the code for the coins and just wanted to know if anyone that pre-ordered had recieved the code.

Posted on Jun 19, 2010 6:00:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 19, 2010 6:42:42 AM PDT
mjddl says:
It will be available after 10 days once it ships if I recall correctly.

Edit: Just got the email from amazon on how to redeem the pre-order bonus

Posted on Jun 20, 2010 3:29:33 PM PDT
J. S Thomas says:
I was out yesterday, just found it in my in email in box all is good.....thanx amazon!!!!!!!!! this is a great game!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 6:02:17 PM PDT
Yung says:
2000 digital, fake gold coins?
Lol

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2010 3:57:09 AM PDT
J. S Thomas says:
I dont know if your play games or not but in this game you collect gold coins for completing missions. As part of the pre-order bonus we are to recieve 2,000 coins which I did get the code. After seeing my son play this game I realize to get 2,000 coins takes maybe 15 minutes tops maybe less, the game is fun my son has really enjoyed it and i recommend the game.

Posted on Jul 4, 2010 10:34:00 AM PDT
Yung says:
I took my son to watch the Toy Story 3 movie
he loved it! i think i'm going to end up buying the game lol

J.S., so the pre-order was just kind of like a head start? (since you say you collect coins throughout the game)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 18, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 4, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about