Anyone buy this movie yet??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 4, 2009 12:19:49 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 4, 2009 12:42:38 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2009 5:52:57 PM PST
M. J Krankka says:
I have not bought the new DVD of part 2 yet. But I have read some reviews that said this version is the best 2 has ever looked.
But I wish Paramount could of released this one on Blu-Ray? Dont get why The UK will get part 2 and 3 on Blu-Ray but not us?
Gush darn it how many more times do I have to buy The Friday The 13th movies anyways? I've had them on VHS,Laserdisc,DVD,and now got 1 on Blu-Ray. Yeah well I have always been a big fan of The Friday The 13th movies.So Paramount will always be getting my cash. Even thoe they always seem to disapoint us fans.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 5, 2009 1:57:59 AM PST
jnjmcc says:
its coming out on blu ray feb 28 th with the 3rd one

Posted on Feb 5, 2009 4:11:21 AM PST
M. J Krankka says:
Where did you get that news from? I know 2 and 3 are due out on Blu-Ray in the UK on Feb 9. But as far I know it has not been anounced yet for here in the states?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 5, 2009 10:04:18 PM PST
jnjmcc says:
its on amazon they are both coming out on feb 28th and they are like 28 a piece

Posted on Feb 5, 2009 10:08:24 PM PST
jnjmcc says:
sorry to correct my self its says feb 24th as a release date but there is one review that says it wont work on u.s players cuz its region free,but i think i will order it any way and i hope they bring the rest out on blu ray

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2009 3:33:14 AM PST
M. J Krankka says:
Region free meens it will work on al Blu-Ray players around the world including the US. Yeah I went ahead and order part 2 and 3 from Amazon.uk. I dont want to buy all of Jasons movies on standrad Def again.
I think Part 1 looks great on Blu-Ray. I also just got The Canada release of A Nightmare on Elm Street on Blu-Ray and thats another great looking HD disc.

Posted on Feb 6, 2009 7:30:04 PM PST
is this movie 5.1 sorround sound or just a remastered mono? i own the crystal light collection and i'm not sure if i buy the new ones.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2009 4:04:37 AM PST
M. J Krankka says:
Yes the new DVD versions of part 1-3 contain a 5.1 audio track as well as the orginal mono track.

Posted on Jul 8, 2011 11:19:48 PM PDT
Dark Bulbs says:
So basically how different are these re-releases from the "From Crystal Lake to Manhattan" Boxed set? Like do they all have commentary, new deleted scenes or scenes edited back into the film?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Feb 4, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Friday the 13th 2 [VHS]
Friday the 13th 2 [VHS] by Betsy Palmer (VHS Tape - 1998)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (329)