Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 28, 2010 8:20:09 AM PST
BFC says:
Got Buffy Season 6 for Christmas, ordered off my wishlist so through the "slim set" link. Was not the item pictured but 6 separate DVD's held together by elastic, and you can't even read all of the descriptions, some are cut off.

Posted on Dec 29, 2010 4:55:15 AM PST
I'd love to know what amazon has to say about it. Can you post their response?

Posted on Dec 29, 2010 5:12:06 AM PST
BFC says:
They say it came from a different seller, and to contact them. If that doesn't work, I have to file a complaint through Amazon.

Posted on Apr 24, 2011 6:56:10 AM PDT
I am thoroughly pissed off about this as well. I ordered this set years ago and got the right set, but it had TWO plastic cases of discs 5 & 6 and NO cases of discs 1 & 2, but I never checked, so I didn't know. So finally I went to watch it and I find this out. I order a new one from Amazon and got this bootleg version, as you put it. I call them and explain my situation, have them look at the photos and they understand. They put in an order for me at no charge - and I warn them that someone needs to see the site photos to know what to send - and they send me a second copy of the wrong item! I just want the thin plastic case with discs 1 & 2...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 28, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 24, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The Complete Sixth Season
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The Complete Sixth Season by Sarah Michelle Gellar (DVD - 2004)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (653)