Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Anyone else sitting in a shipping facility?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 24, 2010 10:21:25 AM PDT
I know I picked free shipping, but is there any reason it should sit in a warehouse for three days so far??

Posted on Mar 24, 2010 3:03:41 PM PDT
M. Adrian says:
This is ridiculous. I will NEVER order a pre-order from Amazon EVER again. Usually pre-order arrive on or before the day of release. Here I am days later with nothing. Lesson learned.

Posted on Mar 25, 2010 11:16:11 AM PDT
Carla says:
I have been waiting for the last week for this to arrive and have yet to receive it..... I will nere pre-order a movie from Amazon again. The only reson I pre-ordered it was to get it for less then buying it in the store.....

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2010 5:28:23 AM PDT
K. Collins says:
I also pre ordered and am still waiting ... I am going to check into cancelling so I can just buy it in the store.

Posted on Apr 8, 2011 6:03:47 PM PDT
D. J. Smith says:
I ordered a Kindle and they didn't ship until the first day of the time it was suppose to arrive. $189. too. Looks like they would do better and tracking only tells when it left its facility.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions