Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Mafia II forum

Anyone else's game not ship yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2010 7:26:14 AM PDT
Heisenberg says:
I chose release-date delivery, and it still hasn't shipped yet. Anyone else have this issue for Mafia II?

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 7:52:49 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 24, 2010 9:55:22 AM PDT
Koala1356 says:
I picked Release Day Shipping (Prime) and mine shipped yesterday. My tracking number says it is in my town, "out for delivery." It could be that it did ship and your order page just has not updated yet, because it was *just* shipped. Or you might want to contact Customer Service and ask them. Oh yeah, if you've had it on pre-order for a while, you should be ok, but if you only ordered it late yesterday (Monday) and chose Release Day Shipping, you might have been to late to actually get Release Day Shipping. Either way, good luck! I hope you get the game today!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2010 8:23:38 AM PDT
Heisenberg says:
Thanks, I pre-ordered on Friday, and usually I'll get a tracking number by Monday night.

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 9:56:43 AM PDT
Koala1356 says:
I would certainly expect Friday was early enough (I have ordered as late as Sunday with release day shipping before). And you are right, Monday night is usually when you get the tracking info. If you don't have the tracking # yet, and it still says not shipping, then you might want to contact customer service and ask them.

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 1:44:22 PM PDT
Wenjie Yin says:
Mine shipped yesterday but won't arrive here until Wednesday. What a bummer for release-date delivery!

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 2:11:27 PM PDT
Heisenberg says:
My order says it is still being prepared for shipping, cannot cancel order. Pretty annoyed now.

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 4:31:24 PM PDT
Soup Bowlz says:
I pre ordered it on about August 3rd and it didn't ship or switch to shipping soon yesterday so I just cnceled the order. This isn't the first time that Amazon missed release date shipping for me and it is annoying. I called support yesterday and they said it'll be shipping on time and it didn't of course..... I'm not even calling support again, I'm just not buying this game again.

For those who got it on time, enjoy it extra from me :'( lol

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2010 8:06:12 PM PDT
LGMR54 says:
In the event of a missed delivery, we will refund the shipping charge. ;) they have to give your money back for shipping.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mafia II forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 24, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mafia II
Mafia II by 2K (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars (213)