Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Movember Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on DOTD
Customer Discussions > Resident Evil 6 - Playstation 3 forum

Anyone got their preorder sent yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 44 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 29, 2012 2:02:47 PM PDT
Johnathan says:
Its my first tume preordering off amazon and i was wondering if anyone got theirs sent out yet as mine was ordered over a month ago with two day shipping and it still says not yet shipped :/

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 3:13:33 PM PDT
Andrew J. says:
I'm pretty sure they won't send it until release day. But sometimes two day shipping means you'll get it on release day. You'll either get it on Tuesday or the day after.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 3:41:42 PM PDT
Chuck T says:
My experience is it usually ships the day before/sometimes sunday night. There was a flub with borderlands 2 recently so if it doesnt look like its shipping on monday contact customer support.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 3:57:30 PM PDT
Johnathan says:
I only asked because alot of people got theirs already from capcom itself early/ were being sent out. Thanks everyone

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 4:20:01 PM PDT
Chuck T says:
Capcom uses a distributor called digital river which did the same thing with the darksiders 2 release. So far if you preorder from THQ or Capcom you have a chance of receiving it early. Just keep an eye on it shipping monday if you contact customer service in early afternoon and mention the use 2 day shipping to receive on release day that was listed on the item page and they should have plenty of time to overnight it. Happy gaming!

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 11:07:16 PM PDT
Johnathan says:
I hope so. tcan i just email them? I hate dealing with machines.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 3:34:38 AM PDT
Chuck T says:
Yes. All the contact options are in the same place. Click help at the top of the page about midway down on the right there will be the contact us button and you can choose from email them calling you or chat.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 9:44:52 AM PDT
Johnathan says:

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 2:17:11 PM PDT
Phenom says:
My girlfriend ordered her copy from the capcom website about two weeks ago and got her copy friday

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 3:59:49 PM PDT
Johnathan says:
they told me that my card won't be charged until the 2nd and that i'll be getting it on 4th is that the same for everyone who ordered off amazon??

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 4:04:39 PM PDT
Chuck T says:
If the page clearly said use 2 day shipping to receive on release day that is bull (if you dont mind me saying). I would recommend bringing that note to their attention. I hate to be a disgruntled customer especially to people who probably enjoy their job about as much as i enjoy mine but i have to recommend playing the part. That is not acceptable imo.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012 4:07:31 PM PDT
Angie says:
WHAT?!! I hope it's not like that. I used my Amazon credit to pay off the entire game and even extra for release day delivery. I check now and my order hasn't even shipped yet. Wth? I sent them an e-mail and they haven't responded yet. If I hear back from them i'll be sure to let you guys know.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 4:10:40 PM PDT
Johnathan says:
yeahh plus they charged me sales tax from my state which is about $6.00 which i didn't even see until right now. along with shipping so my total was about 72.50. Which I don't mind paying ONLY if i get it on release day which is the whole reason i ordered online so i wouldn't have to drive 20-30 minutes to get to the nearest store to buy it. if i don't get it on release date since what you said it means order two day shipping and get it on release date should i make them refund my shipping money if i don't get it on release date? if that all makes sense. haha

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 4:41:12 PM PDT
Miishiiboo says:
I had originally chose 2 day shipping, since it said that it would come on release day. I checked yesterday and it had changed the estimated delivery date to Oct 4. So I had to change to one day shipping. So if you chose 2 day shipping you probably won't be getting it on release day.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 4:45:03 PM PDT
Johnathan says:
yeah i know but we shouldn't have to pay more if the item was listed as a release day so long as we picked two day shipping. I agree with chuck. they should honor what they listed i'm not one to complain about things but this isn't right.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 4:49:57 PM PDT
Chuck T says:
From my forum browsing during the borderlands 2 release, some people were successful at getting them to honor the rdd deal. Whatever changed at amazon they still haven't worked out the wrinkles. If you can get them to get it to you on release day there is no reason you should be charged for shipping 1 day shipping for release delivery is supposed to be a penalty of sorts for late pre orders.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 4:56:22 PM PDT
Johnathan says:
so i should just keep pestering them? i will if i have to. i want it on the release day not a day after and not two days after.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012 5:09:54 PM PDT
Angie says:
Mine still says it'll be delivered on the 2nd though Hmmm....
Shipping Speed:
Two-Day Shipping
Not Yet Shipped:
1 item - delivery estimate: October 2, 2012

Now i'm confused.... @.@

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 6:00:08 PM PDT
C. Bueno says:
I'm supposed to get it on release day and its not shipped yet for me either o__O

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 7:01:34 PM PDT
Char says:
Mine's shipped with 2 day delivery already.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012 7:11:14 PM PDT
Angie says:

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 10:11:17 PM PDT
Miishiiboo says:
I was a little irritated about having to change to one day shipping after they said it would come on release day with 2 day shipping. But mine has shipped already with 1 day shipping.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 10:14:34 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 30, 2012 10:19:51 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 10:15:51 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 30, 2012 10:16:41 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 1:08:04 AM PDT
Johnathan says:
They ended up fixing the problem so i should see it as being shipped tomorrow since they gave me a compensation of being a screw up on their side. If you have a similar problem i reccomend harassing them asap.

I've checked with the order and see that it was canceled due to some error from our end. I'm sorry for this and we certainly did not intend this to happen. Rest assured, you weren't charged for this order.

Generally when you place an order, we contact your bank for a purchase authorization to verify your card, but we don't actually charge you until the order ships. Some banks may hold funds in your account for these authorizations for 7-10 business days even if the order is canceled.

To compensate for this, I request you to please place a new order (sold or fulfilled by Amazon) with one day shipping and let us know so that we can waive off the shipping charges for the new order.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  44
Initial post:  Sep 29, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about