Customer Discussions > Metroid: Other M forum

Anyone gotten their $20 credit yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 1, 2010 8:58:24 AM PDT
J. Green says:
I know it says up to 2 business days, but I placed my order last night after finally deciding to bite on this. Usually amazon is within 24 hours after it ships, though. Anyone else gotten theirs to show up?

Posted on Sep 1, 2010 9:17:00 AM PDT
T. Janas says:
I pre-ordered this game on August 12, and it shipped on August 30, but I still haven't received my $20 credit either. I'm on hold with amazon.com at the moment to figure out what's going on.

Posted on Sep 1, 2010 10:44:41 PM PDT
T. Janas says:
I was told that I should have my $20 by now, but when I added an amazon.com video game to my cart right now, the credit still doesn't show up. :-/

Posted on Sep 2, 2010 8:40:23 AM PDT
Jacob Romo says:
I just received an E-Mail saying that I have the credit. I have to use it by the end of November.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2010 8:45:58 AM PDT
T. Janas says:
I got mine a couple hours ago too.

Posted on Sep 3, 2010 5:02:41 AM PDT
Phil says:
Not yet either :\

Posted on Sep 3, 2010 5:53:03 AM PDT
Codeine519 says:
Nope, no credit as of yet. They also didn't change the release date shipping automatically for me, but maybe they stopped doing that. I was going to wait until I got the credit from Halo Reach, so I will wait a day or so, keep an eye on the forum to see if anyone else has problems before asking customer service.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2010 6:10:41 AM PDT
I waited the two days and nothing. I sent an e-mail to customer service and it was applied to my accout. Disappointed that I had to ask.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2010 7:29:15 AM PDT
Gamemaster64 says:
I wonder if I should contact them now or wait for tomorrow. I had to contact them about a late credit to only get bs responses of saying the same crap about me being stupid and this is how you find your credit. I only found out it all from three different people. Why couldn't I continue with the same one?

Posted on Sep 3, 2010 9:37:40 AM PDT
J. Green says:
I've contacted them once via email and once via phone, and it's STILL not on my account. I've never had to wait this long.

Posted on Sep 3, 2010 1:31:01 PM PDT
Swampthing says:
No credit here yet either. Also it was delivered a day late... they promised Release Date delivery, then I get an email on Release Date saying sorry it will be delayed a day. One day wasn't too big a deal, but now it's getting followed up by this sloppy $20 credit issue.

Posted on Sep 3, 2010 11:15:44 PM PDT
Go into live chat in customer service. They worked it out for me :)

Posted on Sep 5, 2010 7:56:24 PM PDT
mega Tron says:
Mine shipped Friday and the credit was on my account by Saturday. Very pleased with Amazon.

Posted on Sep 7, 2010 7:13:25 PM PDT
Codeine519 says:
I received my credit after contacting customer service, a week after the game was released. Late is better than never though!

Posted on Sep 29, 2010 8:50:48 AM PDT
no, amazon is getting real funny about these 20 dollar credits. u have to fight them for it now...... not kidding. i fought and got mine, but should not have to!!!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Metroid: Other M forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Sep 1, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 29, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metroid: Other M
Metroid: Other M by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
3.7 out of 5 stars (407)