Customer Discussions > PS3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip forum

Anyone know if this will work with Kinect?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2010 7:47:43 AM PDT
N. Johnson says:
Not trying to start a Sony vs. MS war, just wondering if this will work with Kinect? The kinect TV mount that is listed on this site is aimed at flat panels, and I have a Sony LCD projection TV.

Or can someone tell me if the metal clip is easily bendable, so I can bend it to fit the Kinect sensor.

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Nov 18, 2010 10:47:20 AM PST
radinplaid says:
one of the latest reviews (i tried to include the url but amazon didnt like that) says that it works just fine. im thinking about getting this and then using some velcro or 2x sided tape to make sure its secure.

Posted on Dec 18, 2010 4:39:37 PM PST
Cheezr says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 6, 2011 5:50:25 AM PST
I wouldn't use this for Kinect. I did. Now I have a scratch down the front of my TV. This doesn't anchor down the Kinect. So when you start your xbox or plug the device in for the first time, the kinect adjusts itself and if you aren't holding the cable back or tying it down, the whole contraption will fall forward off the tv.

Posted on Jan 13, 2011 9:20:37 AM PST
It is perfectly okay with Kinect. All you need to do is use some common sense or follow one of the many tutorials online and secure the Kinect to it with velcro or double-sided tape.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PS3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip
PS3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip by PDP (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (351)