Anyone playing on nightmare difficulty?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 16, 2011 6:34:44 PM PDT
C. Pickens says:
I was just curious if anyone was because I am stuck at the fight in the room with the mechanical rabbit that runs the crusher in the first chapter and I need some advice to handle the large amount of enemies.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2011 9:34:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 20, 2011 9:36:23 AM PDT
Luigi says:
I Don't know but I'll give you some tips dodge (of course) if the enemies are to close to each other do not engage them most likely they'll jump you, try to have one of the enemies follow you and seperate them by running around and then take them out one at a time, remember patience is a virtue. You can also try using the pepper grinder to kill them from a safe distance, it might take time but it might just get the job done. Also use the rabbit bomb to distract the enemies.

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 11:05:21 AM PDT
Sars says:
yes i started on nightmare dificulty. i just beat chapter 1. all i can say is dodge. and shoot thats what i did. take out the little butterflies and other little guys first. then worry about the big one. if you lucky youll be able to use you power when your health gets low to finish them off. it took me like 3 tries. just stick with it and dodging is a must

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 2:37:02 PM PDT
I think it will be a lot easier on a 2nd playthrough with the New Game + feature.

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 4:37:16 PM PDT
M. Benjamin says:
I'm only on chapter 3 in normal, but I bought the weapon pack for $1.99 and it turned the game into easy mode. Those weapon upgrades are way over powered, but they look pretty cool.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2011 3:14:05 AM PDT
I play on Nightmare and am almost done with Chapter 2, For the part you are speaking of, You can shoot one of the Bolt Bees nest from afar before you jump through the crushers. after you land and the enemies spawn, only concentrate on the the small ruins, kill all the ruins using a combo of your gun and your time bomb. Then focus on the Large Ruin while killing the annoying bolt bees. *DO NOT KILL NESTS UNTIL AFTER LARGE RUIN* Then after the ruin is dead kill the nests and then kill the tea pot. The end.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2011 7:05:09 PM PDT
M. Frost says:
If you buy the weapon pack, can you just use the extra costumes without using the "cheap upgraded" weapons? Thanks!

Posted on Jul 4, 2011 1:32:47 PM PDT
C. Pickens says:
Thanks for the advice, it definitely helped. I eventually got past the fight with a little bit of luck.

Posted on Jul 6, 2011 6:08:04 PM PDT
I bought the weapon pack a few days ago, but I dont know how to activate it or use it. Can somebody help me please?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2011 12:17:54 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 9, 2011 12:18:04 AM PDT
Jimwhat says:
If I remember correctly, the weapon pack only gives you the 4th tier of upgrades. So it allows you to use your teeth to upgrade to the 4th level of weapons instead of the 3rd level.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2011 9:14:02 PM PDT
Rose says:
I think, but am not quite sure since my PS3 isn't on, that you equip it on the main menu. In the bottom right, in small letters, it will say "[square] Equip" and I believe that's what you use to equip downloads.

Posted on Jul 18, 2011 8:02:59 PM PDT
I found nightmare difficult extremely easy (and no, I didnt use the DLC which I found to be an incredible waste of money even at 2 dollars.)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jun 16, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 18, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Alice: Madness Returns - Playstation 3
Alice: Madness Returns - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (236)