Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Anyone else have problem with cracked glass without any trauma to unit?
asked by Erikka Bohm on September 21, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I have the tf201, and no, the only time the glass cracked was when it landed face down on concrete, having fallen 6 feet. If you will check the XDA forum for the 201, there are people with this complaint that was eventually done under warranty. Just not very many. I don't know about the 700t, though. Check out TransformerForums for links. http://www.transformerforums.com/forum/transformer-prime-general-discussions/25525-tf201-dock-fractured-screen-will-asus-repair.html
Patricia K. Hansel answered on November 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine just cracked last night, bought it 37 days ago. Did you send yours back to Asus? I've read online that they essentially won't fix it and that I'm out $650 (it cracked while in the dock). Thanks!
MsMaz10 answered on October 15, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product