Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Anyone else have problems getting the "registration code" for the BDP-N460? I got the registration code the day netflix came online. I figured I would look at the amazon on demand. I followed their instructions to get the registration code, and I get the "congratulations" page, but at the bottom there is NOT the registration code. Of course I do NOT have the one I used on netflix. Anyone know how else to get this code?

I called Amazon's support, and I could only get a person that would read webpages to me (the same ones that I could see on line). Total waste of time, he obviously has never used the service.
asked by sonofagunk on December 24, 2009
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 132 answers
A
[Deleted by the author on Aug 28, 2014 6:12:26 PM PDT]

A
how and where do you sign up for amazon movies?
Amazon Customer answered on May 12, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
can't get my code to work for my cloud player on my samsung smart tv
Ringo Starr answered on April 8, 2014

A
[Deleted by the author on Apr 6, 2014 1:36:53 PM PDT]

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 29, 2012 3:46:08 AM PST]

A
I don't understand what folks are seeing when they say go to the Sony Essentials site & "From the menu you see, select "Personalized Music and Video Services."

There's no menu on the site when I log in. All I get is a demand for my registration code (my BD Player BDP850 is already registered from 3 months ago when activated Netflix...now I'm trying to activate my existing Pandora account on the player). This is what I see (broken into two jpegs):

http://tinypic.com/r/33ndxzm/5
http://tinypic.com/r/smsynr/5

On-screen instructions for Pandora say to go to the Sony Essentials site & link my account. With these instructions & what I'm showing on my Essentials page, I'm stuck in a loop.

I'm forced to call Sony like others have here, aren't I?
Dave H. answered on April 14, 2012

A
I am no longer using my Sony, so I can't try this. But how about removing the device from your account and then trying to load it back on? Although I would have thought that deleting the account and restarting should have solved that problem.
Robert C. Horton answered on April 5, 2012

A
I have a rather more mundane concern. Cannot see for the life of me how to change my email address on the https://internet.sony.tv website. I initially registered using an email address I now would like to retire!
Dando83 answered on March 15, 2012

A
I can confirm that unlinking in this way does re-expose your registration code. Good stuff. Thanks.
Dando83 answered on March 15, 2012

A
There's something very fishy about this whole process...I noticed when I registered the device, no actual account was created with Essentials, so how do I access my device and settings anymore? About an hour after setting up I returned to my computer to notice that I was logged out and realized - hey I never actually created an account here, just entered the registration code and began linking services. I know the email addresses I used, and I never received any confirmations of an account created. So, then I tried to reset everything - all settings and personal settings but the registration code is hardlocked in. I now see everyone is having the same problem. I still had my registration code and tried reentering by creating a sony essentials account, but after entering the original registration code it said "Your registration code is invalid; Please refresh registration code on your device and try again." Now why would Sony create this error then tell countless people that they can not refresh the registration code? There's some reason they want you locked in like this...
A. lee answered on February 13, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

See all questions about this product