Customer Discussions > 11/22/63 forum

Anyone seen the film from the "Enhanced" version?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2011 8:59:43 PM PST
Underhillo says:
I want to download the book, but I'm waffling between enhanced and just the book. If it was just the couple of bucks, I'd go for it, but I don't want to hassle with downloading to my iPod (I read on my Kindle) and give up storage space unless the film is a must-have.

Posted on Mar 21, 2012 5:41:49 AM PDT
I'd like to say I've seen it, but the film won't play either on my iPad or on my Kindle for PC. Don't bother.

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 7:47:40 PM PDT
Nick Jones says:
I couldn't figure out why videos I had sideloaded wouldn't play on my Fire, so I asked for help. Under the Apps tab, there is an app called Gallery, which is pre-installed on the Kindle Fire. That is where I was able to view my videos; it might be the same for King's video.

Posted on Sep 3, 2012 7:50:47 AM PDT
Alan Wagner says:
Can view it on the iPad with no problems.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 10:09:42 AM PDT
Okay, just finished the book on my 2nd generation Kindle. I didn't even know about the film but now of course, I want to see it and can't! I can't even figure out a way to download it to my computer. Any help out there with this? I see from some previous comments it may be money thrown out the window.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  11/22/63 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
11/22/63
11/22/63 by Stephen King
4.5 out of 5 stars   (7,833)