Customer Discussions > Halo Reach - Legendary Edition forum

Anyone still have a "shipping soon" status?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 13, 2010 4:59:25 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 13, 2010 6:20:07 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 5:01:37 PM PDT
Amy L. Stone says:
My Reach Console is still saying shipping soon. Is that what it means?? O_O Dang, I would hate to not receive my console w/ my game. =[

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 5:07:49 PM PDT
B. Smith says:
I've had games in the past that make it on time even when it was still shipping soon late in the evening before. Mass Effect 2 is one example for me personally. I think a few factors are involved. I think maybe the systems might be a little delayed since they are doing so many of these. The other factor is that if you are like me, there is an amazon warehouse only a few hours away, so it doesn't take quite as long to ship. I still think we will get them on time. :)

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 5:13:48 PM PDT
if you don't get it tomorrow, i would suggest buying one at your local walmart/best buy and then returning the amazon order for a full refund when it finally arrives.

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 5:26:24 PM PDT
Anatoliy says:
They sometimes ship as late 11:00 P.M. and still make it. Don't panic yet.

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 5:27:35 PM PDT
T. Schroeder says:
My order status is still listed as "Shipping Soon" and its been like that since this morning. I hope the game ships tonight so it can be delivered to me tomorrow.

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 5:40:55 PM PDT
T. Schroeder says:
UPDATE from my last post: As of 8:28 PM ET, the game has shipped for me. Now I wait.

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 6:09:09 PM PDT
M. Prokop says:
I would suggest you all calm down. Mine just shipped out 30 min ago. If it's not shipped by midnight then I would start to get worried.

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 6:12:55 PM PDT
Eric Cruzat says:
hahaha mine was shipped 6:30 est hahahaha now the waiting game begins...

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 6:22:12 PM PDT
B. Smith says:
Mine has now shipped. It is from a facility that is about an hour away, so I'm not too worried about it getting here on time. =P

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 6:39:38 PM PDT
no thank god mine is just a mere state away. good luck

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 7:13:45 PM PDT
bluem00se says:
Mine shipped but it's only showing the billing information and it's not telling me where it's shipping from. Hopefully somewhere nearby, but then again it doesn't really matter I guess, they're gonna fly it regardless.

Posted on Sep 14, 2010 8:35:26 AM PDT
ChomskyKnows says:
I preordered the Legendary back in April and there was a note on Sunday in red on my order page that said it could take until Oct 1 to receive, which was idiotic, so I tried to cancel but couldn't. Next thing I know I get an email saying it shipped yesterday and I should be getting it today. Honestly, Amazon's shipping and/or notification/information systems are completely bonkers...no consistency in the information whatsoever...

Posted on Sep 14, 2010 8:41:02 AM PDT
damn, i preordered the legendary edition and it haven't shipped yet, i'm still waiting!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 14, 2010 8:44:10 AM PDT
Anatoliy says:
Be happy it shipped :D

Posted on Sep 14, 2010 2:44:19 PM PDT
Cannon2327 says:
I had to wait on my collectors edition of BioShock 2 from Amazon. It appeared the Amazon ran out of copies for sale but they found me a copy at Target and they shipped it to me. Has Amazon already ran out of Halo reach limited editions? If so, hang on. It may ship from another supplier.

Posted on Sep 14, 2010 3:26:20 PM PDT
Stuck says:
Mine still hasn't shipped. Sent them an email hopefully they can get it shipped to me today at the least :\ I ordered in April!

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 9:50:44 AM PST
P. S. H says:
So I have ordered some Final Fantasy figurines about 2 days ago and their status is still "hipping soon". Actually, according to Amazon, it was expected to be shipped YESTERDAY. What does this mean??? Will I get my stuff??

Posted on Feb 13, 2012 4:03:02 AM PST
I find it funny when i order something from them. it says "shipping soon" and then you hit track item and it says it left the facility.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Sep 13, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Halo Reach - Legendary Edition
Halo Reach - Legendary Edition by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (126)