Anyone know if there is going to be a collector's edition?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 9, 2014 9:22:55 AM PDT
Kevin Ross says:
I missed out on the post pandemic edition on the ps3 and was hoping for something similar on the ps4,.

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 9:29:50 AM PDT
One can only hope. I am holding out for the official announcement of a CE as well.

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 9:34:55 AM PDT
PLEASE PLEASEEEEE Let there be a Re-Release of the Post pandemic edition!

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 10:01:52 AM PDT
RogueRequest says:
I doubt there is going to be a CE for the PS4 release. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen any HD remakes get Collector's Editions. The most recent AAA HD re-release being Tomb Raider, and it's Definitive Edition did not get a Collector's Edition. Originally I had planned on picked up the Pandemic Edition of The Last of Us, but budget constraints and the building of my PC caused me drop even picking up the game for a long time.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2014 12:38:02 PM PDT
Tomb Raider: DE did get a limited edition; came with a art book.

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 1:56:36 PM PDT
Alex Tapia says:
Naughty Dog'd Eric Monacelli responded on the PlayStation blog saying that there won't be a Post Pandemic edition for the ps4, it was a limited run. Also, online progress won't carry over.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2014 2:45:26 PM PDT
Kevin Ross says:
Did he say no collector's edition at all or just no post pandemic edition?

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 3:57:49 PM PDT
They said on the comments for this very game (on their website) that there won't be a Post Pandemic edition.

Posted on Apr 9, 2014 9:08:53 PM PDT
Jose Vaca says:
I suggest to play the waiting game but as of now, no collector's editions or any sort of edition doesn't exist (AS OF THIS POST). You will never know, they might announce some sort of edition but it was said Post Pandemic Edition was a one time run.

Posted on Apr 10, 2014 8:29:00 AM PDT
Wesley H says:
The game's still a few months out, so I'm gonna hold off on pre-ordering until we get more info. I'd love a steelbook or something like that...

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2014 9:17:20 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 10, 2014 9:17:52 AM PDT
RogueRequest says:
@Abraham Morejon
I did not know that, thanks for the info and the correction.

Posted on Apr 11, 2014 8:22:46 AM PDT
Add me to the limited edition pack as well ! i hate the fact i missed out on the ps3 survival edition :@

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 14, 2014 8:02:22 AM PDT
No problem. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 14, 2014 8:05:23 AM PDT
They NEED to release a steelbook for this release. That cover art would look beautiful in steel. :.)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Apr 9, 2014
Latest post:  Apr 14, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4
The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 4)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (286)