Anyone else want a book on Carlisle's story?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 18, 2011 9:24:42 PM PDT
fairie girl says:
I enjoyed the Twlight books and while I loved Bella and Edward's story; I found myself wanting to know Carlisle's story. How he had broken from the traditional. The actual story put together as he found each member of the family basically his "biography." Also I found I wanted to know more about him and Esme. I thought okay I could let Stephanie Meyer, as a fan, know this.. No- on her website her brother/web guru states she is far to busy to deal with fan mail. Now I am torn- if she writes a new book (Midnight Sun) should I buy it when I feel like she could care less if we like her books as long as we buy them making her rich.

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 9:02:54 AM PDT
legacy_man says:
I'm not that interested in Carlisle's story, but I find I'm of the same mind about giving Meyer any more money. The attitude of her brother/web admin makes me even less inclined to give her family money. It seems that everything after Eclipse has been less about quality and more about sales.

She encouraged people to buy/read Bree Tanner before seeing the Eclipse movie, as if it had some information vital to enjoying the movie. It didn't. It made no contribution to the movie experience and broke her canon even more. This guide has only contributed a little to the Twilight universe, and broken it further with retcon. I'm sure she's laughing all the way to the bank. I'd say if Midnight Sun does come out, peruse a little of it in the bookstore. If you absolutely love it buy it. If not, there's always the library.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 18, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover - April 12, 2011)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (274)