Anyone lost weight just doing NMTZ alone?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 12, 2010 7:48:53 AM PDT
Minky2488 says:
I been just doing just this DVD alone. I am not overweight. I just want to trim up that pre-pregnancy belly. I am 5'5 and weight 150. I do not want to get but so small. Just tone my legs, arms, and tummy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2011 2:38:32 PM PST
L. Mclean says:
I used this workout almost exclusively two summers ago when I lost a my post-pregnancy baby weight. Combined with diet and some walking I started at 155 lbs at 5'7'' and got down to 135 lbs in about 2 months. I didn't feel too skinny because the workouts really enhanced my strength. I just felt toned and had a lot of energy. Now, I've been less diligent about working out and see (even though I have only gained about 5-7 pounds) how my body and energy levels have changed. I am going to start doing this workout again just because it makes me feel really good and I prefer the way my body looks when I am working out.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 11:00:38 AM PDT
i just finished my first week with NMTZ...i lost 6 pds..I wasnt real careful with what i ate...2 nights i had some pizza and brownies...i can only imagine if i had really been "clean" with my eating what i would have lost...i am down to losing the last 20#'s or less and this really kick started...i can see definition in arms and legs and core feels tighter!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 12, 2010
Latest post:  May 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones
Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones by Jillian Michaels (DVD - 2009)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,190)