5.0 out of 5 stars If at first you don't succeed...
Published 17 months ago by Carole P. Roman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought it would be
I don't think my grandchild will understand this book. I don't know how to return it so I'll just give it to the library.
Published 17 months ago by CHERYL W

5.0 out of 5 stars If at first you don't succeed..., September 11, 2013
This review is from: Anything Is Possible (Hardcover)
Lovely book about perseverance and teamwork. Two unlikely animals team up to see if they can create a flying machine. Beautiful illustrations take the reader on a journey as they work out Galileo-like formulas to make the possibility of flight a reality. "Someone once wrote that only those who dream learn to fly". A wonderful way to teach children that what may start out as a dream, with hard work and ingenuity the sky is the limit!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Anything Is Possible (Hardcover)
We love our books, my grandson just turned two and he loves us to read to him, and he remembers the stories too after we read! Great book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Message, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Anything Is Possible (Hardcover)
The message of this book is truly beautiful...with true ambition and continued effort "Anything is Possible." We always buy a hard back book and inscribe it for our little boy for birthday and Christmas. While we love the message, our little boy is not that interested in the book itself - probably due to the illustrations, which I LOVE. They are of da Vinci inventions and drawings of his inventions. Hopefully our son will appreciate it some day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great message, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Anything Is Possible (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my 4 year old son when he was having a hard time with his lego creations. Those bricks don't stay together like they used to plus his designs aren't terribly stable and it was resulting in mega-frustration. I think this book really solidifies the message "if at first you don't succeed, try again". It's proven to be invaluable for us. : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fifth grade, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Anything Is Possible (Hardcover)
I needed a book to read to my son's 5th grade class, I teach 1st and needed something 5th graders would like. They did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Anything Is Possible (Hardcover)
Yes everything is possible. Love this book got to my home on time I really enjoy it among my family and friends

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought it would be, October 5, 2013

Anything Is Possible
Anything Is Possible by Giulia Belloni (Hardcover - August 13, 2013)
$16.95 $13.08