Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AnzoUSA 858001 Autobot LED Hitch Receiver Plug
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 4, 2011
for the price this thing should have been alot better. for starters its all plastic. there are two adapters for different sized hitches that are platic and come in two pieces. these pieces are to be screwed into the unit. mine didnt come with these screws. and in the instructions it states not to over tighten or you could damage the unit. because of this i didnt even try finding screws that fit. instead i just used some gorilla glue and had it sit overnight. to be honest i think this may be sturdier than the screws would have been. once installed the unit does look nice. however, its either on or off with the lights. it doesnt get any brighter if you hit the brakes. i was really excited to get this product but was totally underwhelmed when i received it. for $30 its way over priced
on June 5, 2013
While it looks cool and is a great concept, it didn't quite meet my expectations for the price. The whole thing is plastic except for LED base which seems to be made of a resin. The LEDs are large and look more like connect the dots when lit. The harness is super thin and only a 2plug so its only lit with parking lights on the way plug is set up but they are super bright so it would have been better as a brake light.
on April 29, 2014
UPDATE: Well I had this for about two weeks and noticed that some of the LED's started to go out. So only half of the LOGO was actually lit when plugged in. Bought it Amazon certified. Requested replacement on May 8th and still am waiting for the replacement to ship. I have already returned the defective product...

I purchased this solely that it was Transformers. I do not regret this purchase. When I did receive it, I noticed that the screw holes were not exactly aligned but being how the bracket included is in two separate pieces. It gives you a little bit of give. It connects to the ground and the running lights for your trailer lights. I am looking into replacing the plug with one that would only activate when the brake lights are hit.
on February 21, 2014
we did not put this on his hitch on his truck.
we were too scared that it was going to get stolen or we were going to back into something and ruin it so instead we put it where the Chevy symbol usually is on the tailgate (because we had previously erase'rd that off) and wired it up to parking lights and a switch in his truck.
he gets so many compliments on it and personally.... im kinda jealous i dont have one on my truck ;-P
on December 15, 2012
Made an 80's kid happy.. Even my 4 yr old thought it looked really cool, when lit up. He had to show his friend..
on April 20, 2013
Very nice product. Wish the plug in cord was a little bit longer so I could tuck it in somewhere. Wire kind of sticks out on my truck. Other than that its perfect.
on March 26, 2013
Autobots ROCK!!! Love it. Easy to put together. Just make sure to buy a lock for it. This thing is so AWESOME that without a lock it will get stolen.
on March 14, 2014
What a successful idea for a birthday gift..... It really looks great and is very bright after dark! I would recommend this product!
on May 10, 2015
It's pretty good. Has lasted a while, but the red color has worn off somewhat over time. Still lights up fine.
on December 18, 2013
Got it on time, My boys are big Transformers fans and this is going on my wife's van. PS Get a hitch lock!!