4.0 out of 5 stars Excited But.....
I was so exited when I got the package but when I opened it the size was Like a medium size.I am a size Large And It seemed Iike a medium. I loved it It's beautiful And it's not that stretchy.So you might want ot consider choosing a 1 size larger.
Published 10 months ago by Irene G.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lining is very sheer, sizing runs a little small
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Lining is very sheer, sizing runs a little small, December 17, 2013
I purchased this top in white. I like the style of it well enough, but I did find it to be somewhat small. I'm a petite woman (5 feet tall) and I usually wear a medium in tops. I looked at the sizing measurements first and chose the large just to be sure the top wouldn't be tight and would have a peplum type flare to it. Well, it's not particularly tight, but it's incredibly short. Due to my height, I don't think I've ever experienced problems with a top being too short for me. However, the picture shows that the lining should hit around the mid hip area. Quite simply, it does not. It's probably 2 inches shy of being the correct length for me, and again, I'm a very short adult. I can't imagine that this would appropriately fit a woman of average height or taller.

Also, the lining is very sheer. Any bra that I wear underneath this top is clearly visible. I'm just wearing it with a nude bra and a cardigan right now to sort of mask the fact that it is SO sheer. That's fine since it's winter here, but I doubt I could get away with using this as anything but a layering piece.

1.0 out of 5 stars Aokin purchase, January 1, 2014
Sizes are misrepresented. The X-Large was a small. Return is difficult and I have to pay the postage. Will NOT do this again!

1.0 out of 5 stars SOOO DISAPPOINTED!, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Aokin Ladies Scoop Neck Sleeveless Lace Shirt Blouse Top (Apparel)
Got the top, was excited to try it on and to my bewilderment, not only did it look like a doilie that would sit atop my Grandmothers side table in her bedroom, it was WAAAAY too small! I'm 4'11'', and this shirt fits like it belongs on my 2 yr old nephew! I ordered a size up because I know how China items fit. I'm just going to give it to my niece to play dress up with.

2.0 out of 5 stars I got what I paid for!, January 24, 2014
Let me start with the good part of the review: the blouse arrived much sooner than I anticipated. The idea of the designer of this blouse was half-baked. The front looks a bit nice, but the back is missing the lace material. The lace used for this blouse is not A+ quality that for them to make some money, they really did not have to omit the lace from the back portion of the blouse. The workmanship is a C-. A lot of hanging threads and small pieces of lace material sticking out of places you probably should not be expecting them to stick out from. I wear a size 4 Miss, and I usually wear a small top, but knowing that Asian sizing is smaller, I ordered the "large" size, and it fits me fine. The sizing is way off from the standpoint of the American shopper. I do not recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excited But....., September 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars onr Length, February 8, 2014
It fixes well and fabric is fine but what I didn’t realize was that is shorter in the back than in front, and I’d preferred just one length.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE!!!, May 2, 2014
I am very disappointed of the purchase. You can say I got what I paid for. The fabrics smells like a payless shoe box. it only had lace in the front but NONE in the back. It's see through. And the zipper feels like it will brake or get stuck at any time. Not happy with the thought of sellers ripping me off like that. What ever the cost, it was money gone to waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read reviews, bought based on them., February 24, 2014
I normally wear a 14 in Liz Claiborne and am a little busty... 38D... the XL is slightly too tight. If you are in pretty decent shape, you could get away with the very tight fit, what I mean is if you don't really need spanx, you could probably get by wearing. Seller is amazing, would buy again from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs extremely small, April 29, 2014
Runs extremely small but if you order up a size or two ... you will not be disappointed. Beautiful lace and figure flattering. Bargain price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so beautiful!, March 31, 2014
I'm around 5'8 and 146-150 pounds, I'm a curvy girl with so my sizes go anywhere from SM to M and a lot of the times even XS. However, since it was my first time ordering i wasn't sure what size to get so to be on the safe side i ordered a M and I look great! I'm flat chested so i didn't have a problem with my boobs (But if you have bigger boobs i would suggest you to go up a size, cause it's not stretchy) Even though i like my clothes tight, I wouldn't change it at all! It's so pretty and you can wear it anywhere! It's so light. If you get the white, be careful selecting a bra cause if you wear a dark one, you'll see it through the shirt. other than that, like i said It's BEAUTIFUL

Rate and Discover Movies