It is one of the most beautiful blouses I have ever owned. I was lucky to find this. Thank you.
Published 11 months ago by plester

1.0 out of 5 stars Tunic
This tunic was so ugly when home. It looks nothing like the picture portrays. Cheap and ugly, ugly. Shipped from china stuffed in an envelope. No return instructions or information. Don't buy it!
Published 10 months ago by Malee Wood

1.0 out of 5 stars Tunic, December 30, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad, February 1, 2014
jabeen ali (NORTHBROOK, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this solely based on reviews. Firstly the shirt was a little tight- it still fit but had threads hanging all over. The lace is a cheap quality one and after one wash it's totally ruined. Horrible- do not waste money on this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality and Incorrect Sizing, March 25, 2014
I wear a medium/large but I wanted this shirt to fit loosely like a tunic so I ordered an extra large. It is skin tight. It fits my daughter who wears a small. Also, the quality is HORRIBLE. I inspected it before trying it on because there were lots of random threads sticking out and there were TWO holes on the seams around the arms.

I love a good bargain but this item.....cheap price = cheap quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful. Fits very well. Will definitely buy from seller again., November 22, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars bad business practice, March 14, 2014
who ever heard of a company cutting out the tag of a garment? That's what happened to me and the bottom of the top where the lace is was cut very badly. I contacted the seller in order to see what could be done and all that they offered me was a two dollar credit. I would have preferred an exchange or a refund at the most but what I got was an unresolved issue. I did not even get an explanation on why they do that

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful elegant top, December 5, 2013
This is a beautiful top and fits well. I got the navy. It covers just enough of the front and looks great with a skirt or pants. It seems to run true to size (ordered medium and I am usually a medium..sometimes small if made for women not teens - I'm not a teen). The back is that thin rayon material so you can see lines from the back of a bra and any bulges however minor. The sleeves are so gorgeous that I can overlook the back. I'd like to order the cream colored one or get it for Christmas from someone ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong picture..Not at all as shown, January 6, 2014
The top is completely different then the one shown in picture...very bad material.Not just be fooled by the appearance.
Will never ever recommend to anyone.Moreover customer service is worse

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but CHEAP, March 8, 2014
Suze (PINEHURST, NC, US) - See all my reviews
Very poor quality! It looks pretty here, but there was a bleached area right in the front and many areas where the threads/material is frayed. Also, the seams are uneven and rather twisted so it doesn't look at all like the picture. I definitely would not recommend this. I should have realized that "you get what you pay for" and this is not worth even 1/4th of the price I paid because I would never wear this outside of my house.

1.0 out of 5 stars The shirt I received IS NOT THAT SHIRT. The shirt I got looks like it was first worn in a cat fight and then sent to me., March 25, 2014
The shirt as pictured looks like it's cream colored and a lace overlay. It's not even close to that. What I got was gold colored thread stitching in a lace type pattern just sewn into black stretchy material. The back of the shirt is just this plain black shear stretchy material that's awful looking. There is nothing on the back. You would have to cover the back because you'd be too embarrassed by the way it looked. The gold stitching stopped about an inch and a 1/2 from the hem line and then they left just nothing but the jagged stretchy black liner dangling 1 1/2 - 2" below the stitched design; the liner is unsewn, unfinished, uneven, threads hanging, not even cut cleanly,.... It was unbelievable how bad it was. That was the first I ever bought clothes on Amazon, and it will be the last time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Top..., December 23, 2013
I loved the top and would have loved it even better if the entire top (back & front) was fully lace.